AUS-CITY
Posted By: Australdi_real wish list for cool stuff - Tue 26 Oct 2010 11:38:PM
Yes I know there's much more important things to be done first...but there's some really nice flourishes here that I know I for one would love to see on the New Improved AF.

obviously the whimsical plethora of smilies would be really nice (hey if they can entice Roger to start using them they have to be an awesome addition!

and along with that...I'm loving the mood selections too.

and despite its novelty wearing off fairly quickly...the shout box has also been a hit.

anything I've forgotten to wish for? hey
Posted By: Schlemiel Re: wish list for cool stuff - Tue 26 Oct 2010 11:53:PM
A "Nuke" button on posts and user profiles. Purely symbolic; you press it and the post or profile instantly appears blown to shards.

Also, a positive/negative rating on posts, like (say) YouTube.
Posted By: NewHarrissonCitr Re: wish list for cool stuff - Wed 27 Oct 2010 12:02:AM
Shoutbox, smilies, even the analog clock is handy to have, actually.
Posted By: Australdi_real Re: wish list for cool stuff - Wed 27 Oct 2010 12:30:AM
mmm a "like" button like crackbook would be cool too....I keep looking for it.
(whomi? addicted?)hey
Posted By: dinolovesjess Re: wish list for cool stuff - Wed 27 Oct 2010 02:20:AM
I think it would be nice to somehow incorporate the AUS-CITY CLOCK into the new AF...Not only because its a cool little feature but also to show Aus-City how grateful we all are for the support they have given...The clock can stay on as a permanent reminder and a LINK to this site as I m sure many AFers will come back well after we are on the air again...
Shout-Box would be a great add-on as well...maybe something that can be made visible after a certain number of posts...say 50...
First the pond gets revealed...then the shout box...

clink

dino
Posted By: Fingers Re: wish list for cool stuff - Wed 27 Oct 2010 12:14:PM
If the old Aussiefrogs has gone forever, which it seems it has, why not make our new home here? (pending approval of course)
Posted By: HKP Re: wish list for cool stuff - Wed 27 Oct 2010 08:04:PM
The UK Reno forum has a post/thread of the month competition.
Not a bad thought fingers. Are they able to host a full forum though. Bandwidth would be immense I'd imagine.
Posted By: Australdi_real Re: wish list for cool stuff - Thu 28 Oct 2010 02:35:AM
A new AF t-shirt with logo frog and in big letters....I survived the great crash of 2010! overact
laugh
© AUS-CITY Message Forums