AUS-CITY
Posted By: RATLSNAKE Avatar upload error & "Edit Post" missing - Wed 14 Jun 2006 12:14:AM
Hi,<br /><br />When i try to upload an avatar that is 150 by 150px or smaller, i get the following error:<br /><br />Warning: getimagesize(/home/users/web/b2453/pow.auscity/htdocs/ubbthreads/avatars/1735.jpg) [function.getimagesize]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /hermes/web05/b2453/pow.auscity/htdocs/ubbthreads/changebasic.php on line 248<br /><br /><br />Also it seems the option to edit posts is no longer available in the following forums:<br /><br />Other Pay TV and Services<br />and<br />United Broadcasting International and Pacific PBS Forum<br /><br />RATLSNAKE
Posted By: VA3DBJ Re: Avatar upload error & "Edit Post" missing - Fri 16 Jun 2006 04:56:PM
We maybe still experiencing some glitches since the server migration last week. The server owners are still working on some glitches and we "may" be still experiencing some path problems as well.<br /><br />Please hang on for a bit longer while they work on the logged issues.<br /><br />:)
Posted By: Webmaster Re: Avatar upload error & "Edit Post" missing - Sat 17 Jun 2006 07:49:AM
I have had enough of the errors and it will be fixed promises.<br /><br />I am now integrating ALL the websites and forums togther and we are going my own 100% dedicated server.<br /><br />I will have root access, so I can set what I want for anything.<br /><br />Hang out I got to backup and move the stuff, change the paths and repoint the DNS.<br /><br />I will have to close the forum before so no new posts get added, as after I backup the SQL and move it, thats it until its back on line.<br /><br />The server right now is being setup.<br /><br />Will get it done ASAP..
Posted By: RATLSNAKE Re: Avatar upload error & "Edit Post" missing - Wed 28 Jun 2006 09:49:AM
© AUS-CITY Message Forums