AUS-CITY
Posted By: frankfly New MOPAR arrives - Sat 02 Mar 2002 08:24:AM
Hey there everybody, <p>Stan will probally get a kick out of this,<p>we just put a new Mopar on our drive way at home, well sort of..<p>Its a Chrysler Voyager, but its got MOPAR written all over it !!!<p>I did'nt get the hemi V8 option...
Posted By: Stan White Re: New MOPAR arrives - Sun 03 Mar 2002 12:50:AM
Sounds good Frank,<p>Lotsa room in them too []images/icons/default/wink.gif" border="0[/] []images/icons/default/wink.gif" border="0[/] <p>I am sure a few hours with a gas axe and hammer, there could be a home for a Big Block []images/icons/default/wink.gif" border="0[/] <p>Cheers,<p><br />Stan.
Posted By: frankfly Re: New MOPAR arrives - Sun 03 Mar 2002 07:11:AM
HEy hey,<p>I tried to buy the workshop manual and they told me they only sell to dealers and service people..<p>I winged to the USA and got them for $50.00 AUS all up, saved about $150.00 !!<p>Its not what you know, its who you BUG>>><p>They even have an all wheel drive version in the US !!<p>cheers
Posted By: Jedi Knight Re: New MOPAR arrives - Sun 24 Mar 2002 02:40:AM
Hey >>>>>>> to you all Mopar people out there! they won a round in Pro-stock in the States weeks ago the first in 20 years nobody was missing in the ranks very close racing but the ford/chev challenge missed out for the finals(2 Mopars in Final)<br /> []images/icons/default/smile.gif" border="0[/] <br />Cheers Phil []images/icons/default/smile.gif" border="0[/]
© AUS-CITY Message Forums