AUS-CITY
Posted By: tha60 new member enquiry - Monaro Club QLD - Sun 23 Jan 2011 11:01:PM
Hi all.
Im the owner of a 2004 Monaro livin on the sunshine coast qld.
After some information from members of the monaro club. Curious as to what events you hold, how often, whats involved etc..
Also what ages the current members are. My wife and I are lookin at joining a club, but curious to find out a bit more from the members. Have looked at website.
Thanks
Posted By: purplecv8 Re: new member enquiry - Monaro Club QLD - Mon 24 Jan 2011 01:06:AM
Welcome
There is a north coast group run on sunday the 6th of february meeting at the ettamoghah pub (aussie world) at 8.45 and leaving at 9.15am you are more than welcome to join us for the cruise and chck us out. Our north coast co-ordinator's are Lyster and Helen Clarke they can be contacted on 0404 498421.
The Brisbane runs are typically the 3rd sunday of each month,thee is typically a mix of Monaro's from HK's through to CV8z's, i hope this info helps.
Craig McManus
Outings organiser.
Monaro club of qld
Posted By: tha60 Re: new member enquiry - Monaro Club QLD - Fri 13 May 2011 08:21:AM
Hi.
We are looking at joining the Monaro club. wondering where on the sunshine coast the club meets up and what is involved.
any info would be great.
thanks.

© AUS-CITY Message Forums