AUS-CITY
Posted By: rocarekaray TALK - Wed 26 Apr 2006 11:37:AM
HI GUYS MISS YOU ALL LETS GET THE FORUM GOING AGIAN UP FOR A CHAT RAY
Posted By: RecklessRick Re: TALK - Thu 27 Apr 2006 12:53:AM
I'll start the chat with you mate, How about we start a new Rocker cover racer now ready for BALLINA. It would have been good to get that happening a bit earlier for Cruisetime this year. May be we can organise a few clubs to get it happening for the next one.<br />As we saw at Ballina low to the ground ain't the advantage so lets set this one up about 80mm from the deck, we need some super slick bearing wheels, (Graham jump in here mate we need your help !!!)<br />We want a blown V8 showing through and lets mould the rocker cover in the shape of a HQ....<br />May be someone could flick the photo of the last one we made up to give people a bit of drive to help us build a winner.....
Posted By: rocarekaray Re: TALK - Thu 27 Apr 2006 08:19:AM
Your right Rick lets not make the same mistake as last time we need help come on people we need ideas
Posted By: HK GTS Re: TALK - Fri 28 Apr 2006 09:14:PM
Let the kids design it as they would have more idea than you two......xxxxx
Posted By: rocarekaray Re: TALK - Sun 30 Apr 2006 06:58:AM
Hi Ellie what are tring to say i know we failed at our first attempt but it looked the part But all ideas are welcome Start work on a junoir design team ASAP RAY
Posted By: RecklessRick Re: TALK - Wed 03 May 2006 05:28:AM
Ellie,,,who said we couldn't run a beer can,,you could supply a onion I hear they roll pretty good, Cabbage is unreliable...<br />I'm sending you a email about country folk, let me know what you think of it
© AUS-CITY Message Forums