AUS-CITY
Posted By: FUNBOY HK Dash Facia - Thu 04 May 2006 04:12:AM
Can anyone help? I am trying to remove the dash facia (thats the plastic in front of the instrument cluster). I have removed the ignition, the choke and the wiper knob. For one reason or another I can't remove the head light knob. Does anyone know if there is a speacial trick to removing them? I have tried to thread it off and pull it off with no luck. Can anyone help???<br /><br /> Also has anyone had any work done by dash orginal in South Australia? There work looks really good in photos. Or does anybody know if there is somebody in Brisbane who can recondition the dash facia's and console?<br /><br /> Thanks
Posted By: r winz Re: HK Dash Facia - Thu 04 May 2006 08:11:AM
hi to remove the headlight knob reach under dash feel the top of the switch there is a button push it down and pull the knob usualy start with the knob in push button and with some luck out it will come ...<br />dash revivel<br />jimboomba qld<br />0755478357 mob 0412245323 sore some of his work at the towoomba swap meet and looked very good cheers bob
Posted By: rocarekaray Re: HK Dash Facia - Sat 06 May 2006 09:34:AM
How did you go with the facia panel Did you get it out Ray
Posted By: boppa Re: HK Dash Facia - Wed 10 May 2006 03:28:PM
sometime's you have to twist the knob once you have pushed the button down<br />I got a new dash from tru-speed instruments in sydney a few years ago don't know if they would have any more new parts.<br /> Graham
© AUS-CITY Message Forums