AUS-CITY
Posted By: r winz muscle car shoot out - Wed 17 May 2006 10:13:AM
so who,s going to warrick for the shoot out this weekend im off early saturday morning to do some practice ,see you there cheers bob
Posted By: rocarekaray Re: muscle car shoot out - Wed 17 May 2006 10:54:AM
sorry Bob wont be up there on the weekend but i know you have done your homework ENJOY ray[go the red rocket]
Posted By: RecklessRick Re: muscle car shoot out - Wed 17 May 2006 10:08:PM
Hey Bob, so far Gam ova, Me, Gary, Jodie are meeting at the first toll on the logan motoway at 8.30. George and Jill are meeting us at Amberley<br />See you then
Posted By: r winz Re: muscle car shoot out - Thu 18 May 2006 08:15:AM
oy ric the track is open at 7 am and you can go on the track from 9 am saturday for practice ,im going about 6 /6.30 to get in some laps have pre entered and make the most of it cheers bob...
Posted By: RecklessRick Re: muscle car shoot out - Sun 21 May 2006 09:47:PM
Good weekend at Warwick, has anyone got some photo's to post up.I have a video that shows, Ash, Bob,Rob And in car of Gary and Rick. Some other car shots, Lintons, black Torana etc...Don't forget about Herbie, that little bug was unreal.<br />I will dvd it for those who want a copy..Let me know if you want one. Bob Did you get any that you want to add.<br />Did anyone get my Q coming down the straight ???<br />Rick
© AUS-CITY Message Forums