AUS-CITY
Posted By: TheBeast Gold Coast mechanics - Thu 25 May 2006 01:43:AM
I have a lovely HQ 2 door that needs some general TLC. I was wondering if any of you guys could recommend a mechanic on the Gold Coast. Have not been here very long and I don't want to put my baby in the hands of someone shonky!
Posted By: RecklessRick Re: Gold Coast mechanics - Fri 26 May 2006 01:04:AM
Don't know anyone I could recommend on the coast but if you need someone who is good and that you can trust take your car to Brisbane engine balancing, call Grant on 38231305 he is based at Capalaba.<br />He has worked on my Monaro, 57 Chev and motocross bikes, every job has been spot on. He alway washes your car when his finished...Don't see that much anymore.<br />He has done my mates HK and a few other guys I know, all reckon he is great.
Posted By: TheBeast Re: Gold Coast mechanics - Fri 26 May 2006 01:30:AM
Thanks a lot for that. Sounds like the kind of guy I'm looking for. I'll give him a call, especially if no-one closer to home is suggested.<br /><br />Much appreciate the help Rick.
Posted By: TheBeast Re: Gold Coast mechanics - Wed 31 May 2006 02:08:AM
Does no-one know of any good Gold Coast mechanics?
Posted By: 6pacdave Re: Gold Coast mechanics - Wed 14 Jun 2006 10:06:AM
<br /> Call Brian at currumbin. 55 210005. Older guy that cut his teeth on gt's n monaros.[owns a 428 69 mustang with 2x4 6spd etc etc.] good mechanic and good at sorting out what you already have.Has his own [private]dyno,lathe,hoist etc etc.happy to have you there while he works on the car.Tell him watertruck Dave sent you- Ive known him for 25yrs. cheers Dave
© AUS-CITY Message Forums