AUS-CITY
Posted By: rabbit All new to us - Sat 27 May 2006 06:01:AM
Sorry guys just trying to play around with this forum and get our photo loaded.<br />All new at this and once again have been checking out the photos and the awesome photos. Wished we lived down the coast so we could join in on the action a bit more we have a house near Caloundra hope the 5 year plan works!!!<br /><br />Catch ya Rabbit
Posted By: RecklessRick Re: All new to us - Sun 28 May 2006 09:57:PM
Hi Rabbit, I have a unit up at Caloundra and a group of us did a run up to the pub at the beginning of the year..Stock up on some fuel and come down for a run.
Posted By: rabbit Re: All new to us - Thu 01 Jun 2006 08:18:AM
rick do you no if the club puts out comming events months in advance working 12hour shifts need to plan ahead to try to get time off fuels not a problem monaro is always full my wife cant wait shopping wine shopping winehope to see you soon cheers rabs
Posted By: RecklessRick Re: All new to us - Wed 14 Jun 2006 10:23:PM
Most of the runs are thought about in advance but not listed in the mag until one month prior.<br />I'll ask around if there is anything special coming up that you might be able to come down for. What your about 12 hours away aren't you ?? Would you come down for a few days and and let the Mrs go shopping....Tip get a GPS..cause there is more than 4 streets in Brisbane...Ha ahhh ha ha ha (Tell Jim that one) He gets lost in my backyard....<br />Later...Rick
Posted By: RecklessRick Re: All new to us - Sun 18 Jun 2006 11:23:PM
Hi Rabbit, the 23rd of July is a run to Wivenhoe dam a yearly event buy the Monaoro club.<br />There is a run this weekend on Sunday to a place called joyner north west of Brisbane.<br />The club mag is due and I'll have a look to see what else is on.<br />Have you recieved any mags in the past to your address ???<br />If not we can organise you to be on the mail list....There was some talk that the club magazine will be listed on the forum which may be better for you...<br />Ill ask Shane to email you as well..<br />Later Rick
© AUS-CITY Message Forums