AUS-CITY
Posted By: pat onesty Outlook 2000 can not view TLEMORE list - Thu 10 May 2001 02:02:AM
I can't view the TLEMORE list sent by David<BR>with windows Outlook 2000. It is not only tlemore but a few other emails. Can't figure it out, the message header is there but no subject. most of the emails I recieve come thru ok.
Posted By: VA3DBJ Re: Outlook 2000 can not view TLEMORE list - Thu 10 May 2001 08:35:PM
Hi Pat,<P>I use both Outlook and Outlook Express and I have been receiving them fine, with the exception of one.<P>I have a funny feeling that your carrier may be having some prblems with the size. Possably.. It is coming in at 18k, so I am not positive. I receive an AMSAT list that is 28k in size and Outlook has no problem with it.<P>It might also be possible that your PST file may be corrupted as well. The PST file size is still a issue that Microsoft still has not fixed properly and is something we continually have problems with at my work. <P>At Rogers Communications, we find that once the PST file becomes a certain size, it becomes unstable. You may want to isolate those bad messages and create a new PST and import you old messages and see what happens.. If you use rules for you messages sorting, you may want to have you outlook sort the message into a different PST file.<P>Just a thought..
© AUS-CITY Message Forums