AUS-CITY
Posted By: Alisa My Fav TV - Wed 09 Jun 2010 05:17:PM
My two current favourites on TV (and/or Foxtel) are...

Big Love
and
Big Bang Theory

Check out his cute bit from Big Love (I've been singing it in my head for going on 2 days now).

Posted By: orb_queen Re: My Fav TV - Thu 01 Jul 2010 07:37:PM
I'm into True Blood and starting up on the new summer series The Gates!
Posted By: Alisa Re: My Fav TV - Fri 09 Jul 2010 10:51:PM
I watch True Blood because it is something my husband loves and I can tolerate so we watch it together. Same with V, Stargate Universe, Dr. Who, and more (but that's all that comes to mind at the moment).

None of which, I'm sorry to say, would I watch on my own as they aren't my #1 type of shows. I only enjoy them with him. love2

I like reality TV and docos. But strangely at the moment, I'm kinda "off" watching TV. Nothing is really appealing to me. I'm kinda shocked. blink

Well, at the minute (ever changing) I'm enjoying Cake Boss (2 episodes a week). I love cakes (no need to tell you that, eh my friend! cake eat). I really enjoyed Ace of Cakes at one point. But when I saw Cake Boss, their cakes looked a bit better and I imagined they tasted amazing! So they win!

I also have been watching Cosmetic Surgery shows. There is something really spiritual going on with me regarding this. I'm not into plastic surgery, but something is compelling me to watch this.

Uhm, what else...thinking I really enjoyed The Pyramid Code documentary series. egypt There were 5 of those (1 per week).
Posted By: orb_queen Re: My Fav TV - Tue 03 Aug 2010 07:07:PM
OOO cakes mmm! I love any show about the supernatural! I watch docs on things like rare diseases and poor countries stuff like that. B and I watch all the science shows together since he loves them and I'm into the stupid shallow reality shows which I hate to admit lol!!! but nothing like the reality contest shows except biggest loser and celebrity fit club or surgery stuff oh I like ancient history and alien docs too!!! oh and of course I'm a big love fan also hearts I just love the three wives together:) grouphug3
© AUS-CITY Message Forums