AUS-CITY
Posted By: dawn Real Fairy Sighting- video - Mon 08 Jun 2009 07:50:PM
Do you all know if this has been debunked or not?

Real Fairy Sighting - video

The video is of a fairy flying at night. The poster of the video says the fairy's name is Juniper. If you read through all the comments (like I did grin) you discover several interesting things that the poster says about her interaction with the fairy. She knows Juniper's birth date. The poster says she writes letters to Juniper and some other stuff.
I wish the poster had a website that spoke of the fairy in more detail.
At the end of the video there's an url, but I couldn't get it to work or maybe the poster has done shut the website down. hmm

Take a gander at the video and tell me what you think.
fairyI think it's a cool video.
tinkerbell
Posted By: jimjam6702 Re: Real Fairy Sighting- video - Mon 08 Jun 2009 08:57:PM
Hmmm, scratchchinI'm not sure Dawn. I am definaately no fairy expert, although I have heard of Juniper before. It looks like you & I like to surf for the same kind of stuff.

I haven't heard if this one has been debunked or not. I tend to believe first, then see what comes out later. I'm quite a fan of fairies myself & believe whole heartedly that they do indeed exist. Infact that's how I met Alissa, surfin for fairies! You might be interested in a couple of the posts I started here. Look for 'Fairy Doors' & 'Highlighted Fearys', under my or Alissa's names. I'm sure you'll be amused!

I sure would like to know what that horizontal light that flashed accross the ground was, in that video just before it ended though. Did you notice that?

Thanx for sharing this, new fairy videos or pics are hard to come by. yes
Posted By: dawn Re: Real Fairy Sighting- video - Tue 09 Jun 2009 08:19:AM
I don't know either. I'm like you, I'm no expert on film and photography. The Juniper footage may or may not be honest footage. I'm not sure what the second light could be.
(I hope that woman isn't trying to pull a fast marketing ploy...)

I too, found Alisa while searching for fairy info. tinkerbell Sweet!

I'd say we've surfed many of the same places many times. littlie
Posted By: Alisa Re: Real Fairy Sighting- video - Sat 13 Jun 2009 10:32:PM
The fairies, bless them, have brought all my wondrous friends to me! Love you fairies!! fairy2 tinkerbell fairy2

It was an interesting video. Reminded me of many other captures people have made. It's so hard to tell if they are fairies or something else. dunno It seemed genuine to me and like you, Jaime, I err on the side of belief. So I'll go with it. grin Also, it wasn't so convincing and clear as to feel like it was faked. If that makes sense.

Thanks for bringing yet another cool link in to share, Dawn! hug
Posted By: Osiris Re: Real Fairy Sighting- video - Sat 16 Jan 2010 05:51:PM
jiji prefiero dejarlo por el lado de la fe hasta que se demuestre lo contrario (aun tengo la ilusion)gracias por el video fairy

jiji I prefer to leave it on the side of faith until proven otherwise (I still have the illusion) Thanks for the video fairy
© AUS-CITY Message Forums