AUS-CITY
Posted By: dawn Joan Ocean and Sasquatch - Thu 24 Sep 2009 10:59:PM
JOAN OCEAN AND SASQUATCH

I wonder if you've ever surfed on to this lady's website. It's quite the anomaly in all the BF sites I've read because she claims they communicate with her through writings and gifts. She has photos of the writings & gifts along with several narratives of her journeys into wilds to communicate with them.

I'm not sure what to make of it, but it does give me cause for pause to ponder the possibilities. thinking
Posted By: Alisa Re: Joan Ocean and Sasquatch - Fri 25 Sep 2009 03:44:PM
Wow, that is some cool stuff. omgosh I enjoyed reading it and I resonate with it. A couple of years ago I read a short account about a woman who communicated with the sasquatch(es)(?) that lived in the wilderness (her house was in the "boonies"). I was utterly intrigued by her story and how they left her things and something to do with medicine or using garlic...I wish I could remember. I didn't keep the link to the site or story and search as I might, I never found it again. I don't think it is the same person as any of those in Joan's story. dunno But rather validating. eyebrow

Thank you for yet another amazing link, Dawn. allhail
Posted By: dawn Re: Joan Ocean and Sasquatch - Sat 03 Oct 2009 09:49:PM
I thought the Joan website was intriguing. thinking

This maybe the one you're thinking about, I heard of a woman in TN that has reported multiple encounters and interactions all year round for years.

I don't feel up to doing a search for her website. I apologize but I'm running out of energy... hmm

Posted By: Flux Re: Joan Ocean and Sasquatch - Sat 03 Oct 2009 11:12:PM
I also found this very syncy reading. It was interesting reading about the stones and the arrowhead gifts.
This would explain why I once found some simular stones in a place that they didn’t belong near Mt St Helens. Thanks for sharing dawn..!!
Posted By: Alisa Re: Joan Ocean and Sasquatch - Sun 04 Oct 2009 11:31:PM
Thanks for mentioning about the woman in TN. No worries about finding a link. ;-) I got my "fill" from Joan anyway -- and lots of details!
© AUS-CITY Message Forums