AUS-CITY
Posted By: dawn 10 UFO believers-where are the credible women? - Tue 22 Feb 2011 02:33:AM
I read the following article about 10 men of credible means and respectable positions such as physicist, astronaut, presidents, Vatican and others of renown, who have made comments on the existence of UFO's and/or extraterrestrial life.
yoda ufo

You know, it occurs to me, unless I read the article wrong, it's only men they quote and there's not nary a woman in the lot... mmm... are there no highly credible females of equal status or intelligence as these men who have express an opinion on this subject?
thinking
--------------
[b]Alien life and UFOs: 10 top 'believers'[/b]
NASA research has found that half of all stars in the universe have Earth-like planets orbiting around them, raising fresh hopes of finding alien life.
ufo
--------------
Posted By: Alisa Re: 10 UFO believers-where are the credible women? - Wed 23 Feb 2011 08:56:PM
Very good point, Sister! smirk

I'll take it a step further by saying, yes, it sure will be nice some day when women are notably believable people in equal number to notably believable men, and when we all start thinking for ourselves and using our own intuition as to the truth rather than needing to rely on anyone else, in authority or otherwise, to tell us what IS. eyebrow
Posted By: dawn Re: 10 UFO believers-where are the credible women? - Wed 23 Feb 2011 10:57:PM
Originally Posted by Alisa
Very good point, Sister! smirk

I'll take it a step further by saying, yes, it sure will be nice some day when women are notably believable people in equal number to notably believable men, and when we all start thinking for ourselves and using our own intuition as to the truth rather than needing to rely on anyone else, in authority or otherwise, to tell us what IS. eyebrow

cheer I agree. Your one step further nailed it down nicely. clap

Posted By: Alisa Re: 10 UFO believers-where are the credible women? - Sun 27 Feb 2011 03:18:PM
Thank you, Dawn! highfive
© AUS-CITY Message Forums