AUS-CITY
I read in the news that a man riding his bike at Surfer's Paradise hit a pile of dead black beetles on the footpath (he thought it was a puddle of water) and crashed breaking his hip, collarbone, and ribs.

Then I saw this video of the swarms of these beetles:

It struck a chord of synchronicity with me because this week D and I were up the coast, only as far as Coff's Harbour, yet all weekend D kept pointing out to me swarms of insects. He normally never points out such things as insects, but he did this at least 3 times and once on the way home as we drove under a viaduct where he said, "Did you see that huge swarm of bugs, they looked like butterflies." I missed seeing them though. But I did find it very odd that he kept seeing and pointing out these bugs and I even said a few times, what's up with your attention to insects lately? He'd just shrug. dunno2

tiny3 tiny3 tiny3 tiny3 tiny3
I heard that there were hundreds of lady bugs in the sand on a beach in California! I mean hundreds on a beach that doesn't sound right?! what are lady bugs doing on a beach? ok so we got the masses of fishes then loads of birds now outrageous numbers of insects geesh I wonder if they're dying off too? this is really weird eyepop
Interesting about the ladybugs. Thanks for the info, OQ!

My take: I think these animal/fish/bird/insect unusual swarms and deaths are a sign...but like all signs, looking for a straight forward physical explanation doesn't pan out. Is it magnetic fields, underwater changes (oil spills, underwater volcanos), solar flares/radiation, etc.?

And what is causing the earthquakes...is it underground lava movement, pole shift, magnetics, haarp, alien interventions, etc.? There seem to be no straight forward answers. Just signs that flow by for us to notice and wake-up that we are in the midst of a big change...or that's what I think of it all at the moment.
yep I agree whatever it is something's happening! and our wildlife knows it!
© AUS-CITY Message Forums