AUS-CITY
Posted By: Anonymous helppp TVSAT - Mon 02 Jun 2008 09:13:PM
help me guys its TVSAT i think iam banned or locked from aus city can someone pleasee please iam begging for someone to help me ALISA DONT U KNOW THE OWNER OR AUS CITY ISNT YOUR NMAE ALISA COTTLE SO CAN U HELP
PLEASEcry
Posted By: Anonymous Re: helppp TVSAT - Tue 03 Jun 2008 07:29:PM
help me please iam TVSAT
Posted By: Webmaster Re: helppp TVSAT - Wed 04 Jun 2008 12:34:PM
TVSAT, you need to email one of the admins. Your email address has changed and you have not updated it in the forum. It regularly checks and if your email address bounces bans you automatically.

Posted By: Anonymous Re: helppp TVSAT - Wed 04 Jun 2008 07:21:PM
my email has not changed at all i dont get it
Posted By: Anonymous Re: helppp TVSAT - Wed 04 Jun 2008 11:01:PM
WEBMASTER CAN U HELP ME PLASES I MISS GOING ON THE FOURM AND ITS NONSENSS I DIDNT CHANGE MY E MAIL wtf
Posted By: Alisa Re: helppp TVSAT - Thu 05 Jun 2008 01:05:AM
Your account is fixed up TVSAT. clink But there IS a problem with your email address. I replied to your email only to find that my reply to you did not go through to your address. It "bounced".

Maybe your mailbox is full? Whatever it is wrong, if emails to you bounce, the forum will continue to automatically ban you. omg
Posted By: Webmaster Re: helppp TVSAT - Thu 05 Jun 2008 11:35:AM
TVSAT,

I just got this message this morning, you need to empty your mailbox!

This Message was undeliverable due to the following reason:

The user(s) account is temporarily over quota.

<angieantar@bigpond.com>

Please reply to <Postmaster@bigpond.com>
if you feel this message to be in error.
Posted By: TVSAT Re: helppp TVSAT - Thu 05 Jun 2008 07:32:PM
thanx a milion all of uz at aus city
Posted By: TVSAT Re: helppp TVSAT - Thu 05 Jun 2008 07:33:PM
why when i post it says my email and every thing
Posted By: TVSAT Re: helppp TVSAT - Thu 05 Jun 2008 07:42:PM
well how to i fix this problem to not ever ever be banned AGAIN ???
Posted By: Alisa Re: helppp TVSAT - Fri 06 Jun 2008 02:29:PM
Have you checked and deleted your email in your mailbox? It is apparently full and past the quota so any time mail is sent to you, it bounces and this triggers Aus-City to think you are no longer at that address and therefore it bans you as you need a viable email address to be a member here.

So check your mail and then delete some of the messages to make room. Or else get another/new email address. But I'd just clear out my current mailbox if I were you. wink

highfive
Posted By: Anonymous Re: helppp TVSAT - Fri 06 Jun 2008 06:42:PM
WITCH MAIL BOX U MEAN THE AUS CITY ONE OR THE EMIL BOX ON THE COMPUTER????
Posted By: VA3DBJ Re: helppp TVSAT - Sat 07 Jun 2008 05:14:AM
Your angieantar@bigpond.com mail box that you have with bigpond.com. I would assume you have that setup on your computer with an email application.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: helppp TVSAT - Sat 07 Jun 2008 02:58:PM
hmm yea IAM BANNED AGAIN HELP ME AGAIN AND I WILL CHECK AND DELETE MY EMAILS ON AUS CITY
Posted By: Anonymous Re: helppp TVSAT - Sat 07 Jun 2008 02:59:PM
JUST HELP AND UNBLOCK ME
Posted By: Alisa Re: helppp TVSAT - Sat 07 Jun 2008 03:44:PM
TVSAT, you are unbanned again. wink

Have you ever checked your email before (NOT aus-city PMs or anything like that) but your email that has been sent to your angieantar@.bigpond.com address?

Because what seems to have happened is, you opened an email account at bigpond.com that you use to join forums. And you end up getting email sent to that account. You must not be checking your email on this account and so emails have accumulated and your mailbox is "full". So no new emails can go through and are bounced back to sender.

You have to purge your email inbox by deleting those emails. It is your email account at bigpond.com that is full. You have to log into your email however you can and delete all those emails. Somehow!! yeah
awww

DO THIS:

Go to the website: www.bigpond.com/email/default.asp

Top left type in your address: angieantar@.bigpond.com

Hopefully you know your password...so type that it.

Then click the little yellow "go" button and it will take you to your inbox and you can start deleting! dance
Posted By: TVSAT Re: helppp TVSAT - Sat 07 Jun 2008 08:04:PM
i alredey did before but my mailbox is stuffed up when ever i go on the mailbox it says type in password and i dont know my password
Posted By: TVSAT Re: helppp TVSAT - Sat 07 Jun 2008 08:05:PM
and if this happedns again promess me u will fix it amedietly THANX
Posted By: Alisa Re: helppp TVSAT - Sat 07 Jun 2008 11:14:PM
Originally Posted by TVSAT
i alredey did before but my mailbox is stuffed up when ever i go on the mailbox it says type in password and i dont know my password

Oh dear! omg

Originally Posted by TVSAT
and if this happedns again promess me u will fix it amedietly THANX

It IS going to happen again because you MUST have a working email address at all times as terms for Aus-City forum membership. There is an automatic check so it WILL happen again.

Also, as per Webmaster, you are in breech of your ISP (Internet Service Provider -- Big Pond) terms of service as you are not maintaining a working and contactable email address.

You have to resolve the problem TVSAT. You should probably call Big Pond and get your password. eyebrow
Posted By: Anonymous Re: helppp TVSAT - Sat 07 Jun 2008 11:25:PM
alisa iam banned again is there something to stop this please iam so angry and if u could fix it tnx
Posted By: Anonymous Re: helppp TVSAT - Sat 07 Jun 2008 11:31:PM
we did just at 6 a clock
Posted By: Alisa Re: helppp TVSAT - Sun 08 Jun 2008 12:28:AM
thumbup Okay...again... laugh
Posted By: TVSAT Re: helppp TVSAT - Sun 08 Jun 2008 02:16:AM
MY MAILBOX IS OK WILL AUS CITY BAND ME AGAIN MY MAIL BOX IS OK
Posted By: TVSAT Re: helppp TVSAT - Sun 08 Jun 2008 02:16:AM
2020 HEHEHE MASHALA
© AUS-CITY Message Forums