AUS-CITY
Posted By: dawn What's your New Year Resolutions? - Sun 26 Dec 2010 12:49:AM
Generally I don't make but one resolution because in years past my number one resolution was to quit smoking and try to eat and exercise and be healthier. I was a failure every year within days and felt cruddy about myself... Sooo about a half dozen or more years ago, I stopped making new year resolutions except for one... I felt much better about myself when I made just one resolution that encompassed my personal expectations of myself every year regardless...

My resolution is "To continue to be the best me that I can be."
Of course that also means minding my manners and treating others with kindness and respect that they deserve. smile

I am happy to report that I'm just passed week 12 of quitting smoking and with that came trying to eat better and get more healthy... I'm especially pleased because my husband quit smoking too. Together we're working to be healthier. highfive

It feels so good to be starting the New Year off smoke free and feeling healthier and not having to make a resolution to do it and dreading just now starting to stop and dreading the withdrawls. Yep, I guess I'm bragging. Shame on me. lol I apologize for that ugly display of pride. teehee Guess I'm just happy and feeling silly.

Wishing Everyone A Very Safe & Happy New Year!

sparkle2 fireworks
Posted By: Alisa Re: What's your New Year Resolutions? - Mon 27 Dec 2010 03:44:PM
Aww, I love your New Year's Resolution to be the best you you can be! clap I am also going to try to be the best me I can be - thanks for the inspiration!

Stopping smoking or eating foods you enjoy eating takes great stamina and effort! weightlifter

Hence, I surrendered at some point along the line... relax
Posted By: Webmaster Re: What's your New Year Resolutions? - Wed 06 Apr 2011 03:31:AM
I don't smoke or eat so I must be there already smile
Posted By: rixon Re: What's your New Year Resolutions? - Sat 10 Mar 2012 01:42:PM
I’m not good with resolutions and try not to make them but there are some things I want to change. I hope these to be life changes.
I want to be healthier. I am on the right track. I am noticing that as I age it is easier to slack off and this I want to change
© AUS-CITY Message Forums