AUS-CITY
Posted By: wpSlider How much to pay for Complete Install? - Wed 01 Jun 2005 07:38:AM
There's a thread about how much people should be looking at paying for a re-point of an existing dish but nothing about a full new setup.<br /><br />My sister-in-law is loooking to get set up with the Latino package but since she's got no dish, no IRD I've told her she's up for a $500+ install. <br />Is that about right???
Posted By: Liski Re: How much to pay for Complete Install? - Wed 01 Jun 2005 07:41:AM
$500 - Full Install with Virgin TARBS IRD<br />$449 - Full Install with Refurbished TARBS IRDS<br /><br />- Standard Install<br />- 65cm Dish/LNB/Mount<br />- IRD + SC<br />- 12 month warranty
Posted By: wpSlider Re: How much to pay for Complete Install? - Tue 31 May 2005 09:44:PM
Thanks Liski.<br /><br />I assume I should be able to call up a UBI "Authorized" dude here in Perth and get that or similar price.<br /><br />Will pass the information on...
Posted By: Liski Re: How much to pay for Complete Install? - Tue 31 May 2005 10:25:PM
Yep
Posted By: tuppelo Re: How much to pay for Complete Install? - Wed 01 Jun 2005 10:22:AM
But that would be rip off as well. You can get a dish, receiver, cable, satellite finder tool, everything for less than 300 dollars of the eBay. You don’t have been an expert to find a satellite having all these.<br /><br />I mean it up to you if you wanna pay and have everything set it up!<br />Cheers
Posted By: Jedi Knight Re: How much to pay for Complete Install? - Wed 01 Jun 2005 03:14:PM
To fix my mates Tv they quoted $285 and I fixed it for $1.50 ( Blown fuse and capacitor in switch mode power supply) this is the price we all pay when you don't know what to do.
Posted By: apsattv Re: How much to pay for Complete Install? - Wed 01 Jun 2005 09:41:PM
$2 worth of parts but 2 hours at $100 an hour to locate
Posted By: ShaRp Re: How much to pay for Complete Install? - Wed 01 Jun 2005 09:49:PM
even professors don't make $100 an hour.
I will put it to you this way sharp..It does not matter what U.B.i installers charge is up to the independent installer how much charges.He can charge whatever or dont charge at all,U>B>I stablished the prices for the people who work for them...and the prices does not apply to anything else..The installer pays the insurance,petrol,and other costs involved
© AUS-CITY Message Forums