AUS-CITY
Posted By: Maury TvChile where are you - Fri 17 Jun 2005 08:44:AM
I would like to know what happen with TvChile.
Posted By: wpSlider Re: TvChile where are you - Fri 17 Jun 2005 04:35:PM
TV SHITle aligned themselves with a "better" company and ended up missing out on being part a wonderful package that any other company would be hard pressed to compete with. <br /><br />If UBI have the funds for another channel, why not look at something else [like sports, cartoons (?), more variety (like Galavision)] other than TV SHITle.
Posted By: roy4hire Re: TvChile where are you - Sat 18 Jun 2005 05:19:PM
good one wpSlider,<br />there`s better channels that tv SHITle, and as wpslider mention, how about a sports channel,<br />like TyC SPORTS, which is broadcasted to 3 different continents, if not, at least bring a real sports channel unlike the foxtel crap like fox sports.<br /> <br /> <small>[ 18. June 2005, 10:22 AM: Message edited by: roy4hire ]</small>
Posted By: Maury Re: TvChile where are you - Tue 21 Jun 2005 08:24:PM
For you Tv Chile is shit but for other that was the only link that they had of the native country.
Posted By: wpSlider Re: TvChile where are you - Tue 21 Jun 2005 09:11:PM
Maury,<br /><br />My aim was not to bag Chileans as such but rather the channel itself. Man, the content on that channel just plain sucked!<br /><br />It's one thing to say that you like the channel because it allows you to feel connected to your home country but another to go on-and-on as if this channel was the bees knees of Latin American TV.<br /><br />If I could have a channel from my country, I would love it too. But not at the expense of having a broader interest channel that appeals to lots of Latinos and not just Chileans.
Posted By: Uruguay Re: TvChile where are you - Wed 22 Jun 2005 01:44:AM
bring GOL TV 24 hour soccer channel that has English and Spanish Audio
Posted By: Uruguay Re: TvChile where are you - Wed 22 Jun 2005 02:39:AM
NEW SPANISH CHANNEL COMING SOON CHANNEL 36
Posted By: apsattv Re: TvChile where are you - Wed 22 Jun 2005 06:27:AM
Uruguay, if they bring GOL TV they have will have to cut anything that is exclusive to any other pay providers in the region.<br /><br />I don't think GOL tv is gonna go to the trouble of paying for rights to screen their soccer matches into Australia.
Posted By: wpSlider Re: TvChile where are you - Wed 22 Jun 2005 04:37:PM
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Originally posted by Uruguay:<br /><strong> NEW SPANISH CHANNEL COMING SOON CHANNEL 36 </strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Is it an actual "Spanish" (ie not portuguese) channel? What's a bet it's TV Chile or Globo.<br /><br />Can anyone say whether it's any of these 2?
Posted By: Uruguay Re: TvChile where are you - Thu 23 Jun 2005 12:13:AM
spanish and potugese are different so if they say spainish its not globo
Posted By: Chile Sat Re: TvChile where are you - Sat 09 Jul 2005 01:46:PM
TVN Chile is BACK to find out more details go to forum Other Pay TV and Services tread.<br /><br />Cheers
© AUS-CITY Message Forums