AUS-CITY
Posted By: Liski THIS SATURDAY LIVE ON LIG TV - Mon 16 Apr 2007 11:24:PM
G.ANTEPSPOR – FENERBAHCE VE TRABZONSPOR – SAKARYASPOR KARSILASMALARI BU CUMARTESİ LİG TV’DE CANLI YAYINDA.

THIS SATURDAY LIVE ON LIG TV: G.ANTEPSPOR VS FENERBAHCE AND TRABZONSPOR VS SAKARYASPOR.

http://www.vizyon.com.au/Pages/Yayin_Akislari/Lig_Tv.htm
Posted By: apsattv Re: THIS SATURDAY LIVE ON LIG TV - Tue 17 Apr 2007 08:05:AM
How nice of you to advertise a channel that you just removed from most of your customers service.

guess it needs extra publicity because no one want to pay extra for it now.
Posted By: Liski Re: THIS SATURDAY LIVE ON LIG TV - Tue 17 Apr 2007 09:25:AM
apsattv,

Actually the Lig TV uptake has been pretty good.
Posted By: imparator_terim Re: THIS SATURDAY LIVE ON LIG TV - Sat 21 Apr 2007 02:01:AM
I agree with apsattv, if the uptake was good then there would be no need to advertise.

Also, I don't think UBI would tell us if the uptake wasn't good. They'd just say something like we're quite happy with the uptake of Lig TV.
Posted By: Liski Re: THIS SATURDAY LIVE ON LIG TV - Sat 21 Apr 2007 02:03:AM
Dam imparator_terim can't hide anything from you!
Posted By: MadScientist Re: THIS SATURDAY LIVE ON LIG TV - Mon 23 Apr 2007 01:41:AM
Originally Posted by Liski
apsattv,

Actually the Lig TV uptake has been pretty good.

Yeah all the people I have spoken to have taken it up because they could not cancel their contracts, which they where locked into and did not want to pay for a package without LIG. All have said they will cancel their subscriptions as soon as they come out of the contract period. So lets see what the uptake is like in a couple of months when most contracts would have expired. l_sabre
Posted By: ShaRp Re: THIS SATURDAY LIVE ON LIG TV - Mon 23 Apr 2007 03:56:AM
what about cancellations? are you happy with that too Liski?

Just heard another friend of mine cancelled UBI subscription for this.

in regard to contracts, if you sign up for a package and that package is changed for some reason during the contract period you have every right to cancel that contract without any penalty.

A quick phonecall to Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) may resolve the issue.

http://www.accc.gov.au/content/index.phtml/itemId/54388

Posted By: Liski Re: THIS SATURDAY LIVE ON LIG TV - Mon 23 Apr 2007 04:21:AM
We respect people's decisions of cancellation and exercising their every right.
Posted By: Liski Re: THIS SATURDAY LIVE ON LIG TV - Mon 30 Apr 2007 03:38:AM
TRABZONSPOR-SAKARYASPOR KARSILASMASI BU CUMA LIG TV’DE CANLI YAYINDA. EN KALITELI TURK FUTBOL YAYINI ICIN 1300 400 800’U ARAYIN VE AYDA $9.95’E LIG TV’YE UYE OLUN. SART VE KOSULLARI VARDIR.
Posted By: reuder Re: THIS SATURDAY LIVE ON LIG TV - Mon 30 Apr 2007 05:41:AM
Originally Posted by Liski
TRABZONSPOR-SAKARYASPOR KARSILASMASI BU CUMA LIG TV’DE CANLI YAYINDA. EN KALITELI TURK FUTBOL YAYINI ICIN 1300 400 800’U ARAYIN VE AYDA $9.95’E LIG TV’YE UYE OLUN. SART VE KOSULLARI VARDIR.

LOL this is hilarious. Talk about desperate.
Posted By: Liski Re: THIS SATURDAY LIVE ON LIG TV - Mon 30 Apr 2007 05:45:AM
Not desperate but since we are now running crawls to advise upcoming matches I can easily post the info at the same time.

Desperate - No, Informative - Yes.
Posted By: jaremt Re: THIS SATURDAY LIVE ON LIG TV - Sun 06 May 2007 06:26:PM
Originally Posted by ShaRp
what about cancellations? are you happy with that too Liski?

Just heard another friend of mine cancelled UBI subscription for this.

in regard to contracts, if you sign up for a package and that package is changed for some reason during the contract period you have every right to cancel that contract without any penalty.

A quick phonecall to Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) may resolve the issue.

http://www.accc.gov.au/content/index.phtml/itemId/54388

Have you??
You better read Foxtels and Austars contracts too, They have the right to remove any channel at anytime without any penalty. As for ppl disconnection well some disconnect and some connect its all in a days play. superhappy
Posted By: ShaRp Re: THIS SATURDAY LIVE ON LIG TV - Tue 08 May 2007 07:05:PM
no i haven't called but I've cancelled my sub.

If fox or optus changes your pack during your contract they allow you to cancel your sub without any cancellation fee. That was I tried to explain above.
Posted By: Liski Re: THIS SATURDAY LIVE ON LIG TV - Tue 08 May 2007 07:37:PM
Anyone within contract had their Lig TV restored.
© AUS-CITY Message Forums