AUS-CITY
Posted By: roy4hire were are the new channels - Fri 22 Jun 2007 08:08:PM
i was thinking of getting ubi back for my parents, but what happent to the new channels, the spanish channel and the english channels, was that just a lot of crap or are they still coming, is so when and which channels, not point in getting ubi until they come clean.

i wasn`t wrong when i said by 2008, now i`ll say maybe by 2009 for those new channels.

lazersat you were the one who wrote about ubi getting english channels from foxtel, you were wrong!

what happen to ppv? still a black sreen.
Posted By: LAZER Re: were are the new channels - Fri 22 Jun 2007 08:25:PM
I may be wrong now but won't be wrong in the future smile
Posted By: roy4hire Re: were are the new channels - Fri 22 Jun 2007 08:55:PM
so you are saying that they are still coming. i hope so lazer.
as im thinking of reconecting.
Posted By: apsattv Re: were are the new channels - Fri 22 Jun 2007 09:55:PM
Might be waiting for D2 so they have more capacity later on this year.
Posted By: Liski Re: were are the new channels - Sat 23 Jun 2007 05:01:AM
I doubt the wait will be all the way to when D2 is launched. All I can say is that the channels will be announced when the time is right.

Remember this is a public forum so not really a good idea to announce anything that isn't meant to be made public yet.

For your parents it would be a good idea to join by the end of the month as it's first month free + free activation. I'm not sure what kind of offer there will be in July.

One awesome story I have regarding a Spanish customer is when an elderly lady called to give some feedback about De Película, she was crying on the phone as she just watched a movie that she watched with her mother all those years ago and it brought back so many memories.
Posted By: apsattv Re: were are the new channels - Sat 23 Jun 2007 07:52:PM
But D2 is launching in the next 3 or 4 months that isn't that far away..
© AUS-CITY Message Forums