AUS-CITY
Posted By: LAZER LATINOAMERICA Television Coming soon to UBI World TV - Fri 21 Sep 2007 12:57:PM
[Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image]

Latinoamerica Television is a General Entertainment channel focusing on pan regional news and a variety of programs from countries like Chile, Bolivia, Colombia, Uruguay, Paraguay and Brazil, among others. These programs have been selected to offer South American audiences the best content available in the region. From soap operas and drama series to sports, entertainment and children's programming; experience local flavor, exotic beauty and excitement in Latinoamerica Television. Its content is provided by Rede Globo of Brazil, Teledoce of Uruguay, Channel 13 of Chile, ATB of Bolivia, Televideo of Colombia, and Telefuturo of Paraguay, among others.

English :

14/09/2007 LATIN AMERICA TELEVISION NOW ARRIVES AT AUSTRALIA AND THE REST FROM THE AUSTRALIAN CONTINENT

To 18 months our launching in the United States, Canada and the Caribbean, Latin America Television, consolidates like the channel of reference for the demanding Hispanic viewer.

Conjugating quality entertainment and the most outstanding media responsible for the region, LTV managed to conquer to a hearing highly described with original contents and the best programming as our continent.

Today it pleases to us to announce the launching of our signal in Australia and the rest of the Australian Continent through UBI WORLD TV arriving at all the Hispanic community of that region of the world.

These incorporations are made in the moment of the launching of the season 2007/2008 with strong bets in entertainment and new seasons of journalistic programs.

Our profits are the fruit of the challenges that we have seted out throughout all this time. We will continue combining efforts, fixing to us new objectives, with the promise to be more and more close.

LATIN AMERICA TELEVISION, our world in your language.

By more information we invited them to contact a: publicite@latele.tv

Spanish :

14/09/2007 LATINOAMERICA TELEVISION AHORA LLEGA A AUSTRALIA Y EL RESTO DE OCEANIA

A 18 meses nuestro lanzamiento en Estados Unidos, Canadá y el Caribe, Latinoamérica Televisión, se consolida como el canal de referencia para el exigente televidente hispano.

Conjugando entretenimiento de calidad y el más destacado periodismo responsable de la región, LTV logró conquistar a una audiencia altamente calificada con contenidos originales y la mejor programación de nuestro continente.

Hoy nos complace anunciar el lanzamiento de nuestra señal en Australia y el resto de Oceanía a través de UBI WORLD TV llegando a toda la comunidad hispana de esa región del mundo.

Estas incorporaciones se realizan en el momento del lanzamiento de la temporada 2007/2008 con fuertes apuestas en entretenimiento y nuevas temporadas de programas periodísticos.

Nuestros logros son el fruto de los desafíos que nos hemos propuesto a lo largo de todo este tiempo. Seguiremos aunando esfuerzos, fijándonos nuevos objetivos, con la promesa de estar cada vez más cerca.

LATINOAMERICA TELEVISION, nuestro mundo en tu idioma.

Por más información los invitamos a contactarnos a: publicite@latele.tv

[Linked Image]
Do you know the date when it is gonna be on air?
Best news!!!!! i asked for this channel last year

http://www.aus-city.com/ubbthreads/...tv&topic=0&Search=true#Post31082

I am glade its going to come!!!!! THANK YOU
How will they get it to Australia?
Posted By: LAZER Re: LATINOAMERICA Television Coming soon to UBI World TV - Mon 24 Sep 2007 10:40:AM
Same way they get the rest of the spanish channels

My guess fibre optic....
the channel is due to start the second week of October.
Posted By: Noono Re: LATINOAMERICA Television Coming soon to UBI World TV - Thu 27 Sep 2007 06:15:PM
Excellent news Uruguay, how do you know? I called the guys @ UBI and they don't know / won't tell
I sent the channel an email and thats what they said.
© AUS-CITY Message Forums