AUS-CITY
Posted By: Alisa TV I Love - Mon 06 Oct 2008 01:25:PM
My newest favourite show, and how I love it, is Two and a half Men. The writing and acting is just stellar. I'm lucky I stumbled across it since I very rarely watch network TV. (But now it is starting up on Foxtel anyway).

I think the last time I looked so forward to a sitcom was Cheers clink back when it was Prime Time (20 years ago?). And maybe to a slightly lesser degree News Radio (12 years ago).

Anyone else love (or hate headshake ) this show?

Attached picture Two_And_A_Half_Men.jpg
Posted By: Alisa Re: TV I Love - Big Bang Theory - Thu 22 Jan 2009 12:38:PM
Oh, oh...new favourite TV show! bounce

I look sooo forward to each new weekly episode. It is one of the few times I watch network TV and it is my current favourite treat.

Big Bang Theory

How I love every character on this show, especially the ultimate geek Sheldon, and the loveable Leonard. I also really love Wolowitz. But then again I married a brilliant geek so...(and I mean that with love, honey).

Penny with her social sophistication and under-developed scientific side gives the show perfect balance. She's a doll.

6 Thumbs up! thumbsupthumbsupthumbsup (3 sets of 2 = 6) My attempt at being clever. grin I best leave the clever humour to the Doctors--Cooper, Hofstadter, Koothrappali, Winkler, and Mr. Wolowitz (but he has a Masters! "Who doesn't" winking). I think I'll go watch now! [Linked Image]
Posted By: Webmaster Re: TV I Love - Big Bang Theory - Thu 22 Jan 2009 01:14:PM
Not my taste, but good you like them, put me to sleep I need my action and more intense the better!

More action for me like:

Battlestar Galactica
Stargate Atlantis

And several Japanese DVDs and recently a series I been into lately on action remake of a Samurai (I have to look at the DVD series to spell his name).

Posted By: TVSAT Re: TV I Love - Thu 22 Jan 2009 03:51:PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMKpQl9SfEc

this is my favorite show smile serbian one smile
Posted By: TVSAT Re: TV I Love - Fri 23 Jan 2009 06:42:PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8KOYqANLGkE
© AUS-CITY Message Forums