Dept of Child Safety, The most hated Government Department

Department Of Child Safety, The most hated Government Department

Child Safety, The most hated Government Department

I will release the appropriate name if needed in late 2008 so these Government fools will see that they are about to be exposed. I also will use a Lovely Avator that will get up their nose and there will be sweet F.ck all they will be able to do about it. I have also been approached by others that I have met via GOOGLES that are willing to mirror this forum on other sites using overseas servers so in simple terms I want to get my message across to the Australian Population to what this pathetic Government department is up to without the public knowing what is going on. The Odd thing is the people that will be using these forums are from all walks of life that have been screwed by this Government department and just happen to be Lawyers, ex and current members from the Police force, sacked Employees that use to work for this Pathetic Government Department, thank you guys for the info you have given me as I always believe you must keep mud on your employer just in case they ever do the dirty on you. I have School teachers and just about anyone that walks on what use to be a great country called Australia before the Zealots moved into this Government Department.
Boy oh boy, I love Googles, it really does educate you and finds what you are looking for and also, it has found the people which will be using these forums. l_sabre
Its Payback time for the sins you all have committed.

Last edited by I Hate GOV, DEPT; Tue 26 Aug 2008 12:20:PM.