AUS-CITY Message Forums

AUS-CITY Group Forums

Come explore with us!

Please also visit: IDB.COM.AU - IDB.INFO - IDB.ASIA - IDB.AU
Race Control News and Results Feed
YouTube David 'The Captain' - YouTube Wesley 'Iceman' - YouTube Alisa 'Black Mamba'
Twitch.tv David 'The Captain' - Twitch.tv Wesley 'Iceman' - Twitch.tv Alisa 'Black Mamba'
Join our discord server - 'Formula Racing Club'
Join our discord server - 'F1 Formula Racing Club'
Join our telegram server - 'Track Limits'

Search AUS-CITY
Search Worldwide
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 458 guests, and 49 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
KSC PAD 39A
PAD 39A
KSC PAD 39B
PAD 39B
TLE DATA

IDB.COM.AU

For all your TLE downloads.

July
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
AUS-CITY Recent Posts
AUS-CITY Latest Photos
Art By MA
Art By MA
by Alisa, July 27
"5greenheart" by MA
"5greenheart" by MA
by Alisa, July 27
"3moons" by MA
"3moons" by MA
by Alisa, July 27
Art By MA
Art By MA
by Alisa, July 27
Art By MA
Art By MA
by Alisa, July 27
Popular Topics(Views)
AUS-CITY Earthquake Map
World Earthquake Map
AUS-CITY Advertisements
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
BluRay, DVD, Laser Disc and CD Jump to new posts
Former James Bond George Lazenby Has Announced His Retirement, And I Want To Say Thank You For My Favorite James Bond Movie Webmaster Thu 25 Jul 2024 10:35:PM
After a major contribution to the James Bond franchise, and decades of colorful stories, George Lazenby has officially retired.

Source: Former James Bond George Lazenby Ha...ank You For My Favorite James Bond Movie
0 21 Read More
‘Hardest Job I Ever Had’: Suits’ Eric Roberts Explains Why The Popular Show Was So Difficult To Work On Webmaster Thu 25 Jul 2024 10:20:PM
Eric Roberts made a handful of appearances on Suits, and he explained why working on the legal drama was so difficult.

Source: ‘Hardest Job I Ever Had’: Suits...Popular Show Was So Difficult To Work On
0 19 Read More
I Know We’re All Comparing Longlegs To Silence Of The Lambs, But The Editors Shared Their Real Inspirations Behind The Film – And Some Might Surprise You Webmaster Thu 25 Jul 2024 09:48:PM
Longlegs has drawn comparisons to Silence of the Lambs, but the editors behind the film gave me their inspirations, and it might surprise you.

Source: I Know We’re All Comparing Longle...d The Film - And Some Might Surprise You
0 22 Read More
Motor Sports Jump to new posts
Spire Motorsports seeks "clean slate," will part ways with LaJoie Webmaster Thu 25 Jul 2024 09:34:PM
The decision not to retain LaJoie, 32, was especially surprising as when Spire announced its hire of veteran crew chief Rodney Childers beginning next season, it was to be crew chief for LaJoie and the No. 7 Chevrolet.LaJoie has been a fixture at Spire since 2021 and has four top-five and six top-10 finishes over four seasons, including a fourth-place finish in this year’s Daytona 500.A new ...Keep reading

Source: Spire Motorsports seeks "clean slate," will part ways with LaJoie
0 27 Read More
As Chicago Fire Casts Station 19 Vet As New Fire Chief, I'm More Relieved Than Ever That Boden Can Still Come Back Webmaster Thu 25 Jul 2024 09:23:PM
Chicago Fire has officially cast Boden's replacement with a Station 19 alum, and the question is what their interactions will be like.

Source: As Chicago Fire Casts Station 19 Ve...Than Ever That Boden Can Still Come Back
0 19 Read More
The Life Of Chuck's Mark Hamill Is On A Stephen King Streak, As He Has Signed On To Star In Another New Adaptation Webmaster Thu 25 Jul 2024 08:57:PM
Following his collaboration with Mike Flanagan on The Life Of Chuck, Mark Hamill has signed on for another new Stephen King adaptation.

Source: The Life Of Chuck's Mark Hamill Is ...ned On To Star In Another New Adaptation
0 21 Read More
World News Jump to new posts
City to look at relief vessels to provide more service to islands Webmaster Thu 25 Jul 2024 08:50:PM
0 27 Read More
Jordan Peele Is Rebooting One Of The 2000s Most Underrated TV Shows, And His Horror Cred Will Come In Handy Webmaster Thu 25 Jul 2024 08:43:PM
Filmmaker Jordan Peele is bringing back a spooky underrated show from the 2000s that should make horror fans happy.

Source: Jordan Peele Is Rebooting One Of Th..., And His Horror Cred Will Come In Handy
0 16 Read More
Blake Lively And Anna Kendrick’s A Simple Favor 2 Has Tested With Audiences, And The Director’s Reaction Is Going To Drive Fans Wild Webmaster Thu 25 Jul 2024 08:38:PM
Paul Feig has given us a tremendous update on A Simple Favor 2. Get excited!

Source: Blake Lively And Anna Kendrick’s ...€™s Reaction Is Going To Drive Fans Wild
0 25 Read More
Pedro Pascal Posts Photo With His Fantastic Four Co-Stars, And I Need To See Them In Costume ASAP Webmaster Thu 25 Jul 2024 08:32:PM
Pedro Pascal confirmed Fantastic Four is in motion with an adorable cast selfie, but I'm itching to see the squad in costume.

Source: Pedro Pascal Posts Photo With His Fantastic Four Co-Stars, And I Need To See Them In Costume ASAP
0 60 Read More
32 Actors Who Served In The Military Webmaster Thu 25 Jul 2024 08:31:PM
Hollywood has a long history of stars who served in the military. Here is a list of 32 actors who are veterans.

Source: 32 Actors Who Served In The Military
0 6 Read More
Judge who ordered Trump to pay $454 million says he was ‘accosted’ by lawyer and won’t recuse himself from case Webmaster Thu 25 Jul 2024 08:22:PM
0 11 Read More
Automakers hit 'significant storm,' as buyers reject lofty prices at time of huge capital outlays Webmaster Thu 25 Jul 2024 08:14:PM
0 11 Read More
Automakers hit 'significant storm,' as buyers reject lofty prices at time of huge capital outlays Webmaster Thu 25 Jul 2024 08:14:PM
0 11 Read More
How Hallmark Kept 1,000 Kansas City Chiefs Fans In Winter Attire Safe In Extreme Heat To Film Upcoming Christmas Movie Webmaster Thu 25 Jul 2024 08:01:PM
Chiefs fans wore winter attire in extreme heat to film Holiday Touchdown: A Chiefs Love Story. A Hallmark exec explains how they kept them safe.

Source: How Hallmark Kept 1,000 Kansas City...me Heat To Film Upcoming Christmas Movie
0 9 Read More
West Virginia is asking the US Supreme Court to consider transgender surgery Medicaid coverage case Webmaster Thu 25 Jul 2024 07:50:PM
0 10 Read More
West Virginia is asking the US Supreme Court to consider transgender surgery Medicaid coverage case Webmaster Thu 25 Jul 2024 07:50:PM
0 10 Read More
AUS-CITY NATO and Military Press Releases Jump to new posts
DAF stands up Integrated Capabilities Office to advance Operational Imperatives Webmaster Thu 25 Jul 2024 07:19:PM
In an effort to codify the success and significant gains made in line with the Operational Imperatives, Department of the Air Force Secretary Frank Kendall stood up the Integrated Capabilities Office July 19.

Source: DAF stands up Integrated Capabilities Office to advance Operational Imperatives
0 10 Read More
Macro hedge funds to dump $45 billion in equities, says Morgan Stanley Webmaster Thu 25 Jul 2024 07:15:PM
0 9 Read More
Motor Sports Jump to new posts
"Nobody ever told me I wasn't the same": Felipe Massa on his near-fatal 2009 accident Webmaster Thu 25 Jul 2024 07:11:PM
This Thursday marks the 15th anniversary of the accident that seriously injured Felipe Massa in 2009. During qualifying for that year's Formula 1 Hungarian Grand Prix, the Brazilian was hit at high speed by a spring that had detached from Rubens Barrichello's Brawn. In addition to the Brazilian's accident, that race was also marked by a series of important events. Records and personal milestones ...Keep reading

Source: "Nobody ever told me I wasn't the same": Felipe Massa on his near-fatal 2009 accident
0 5 Read More
Tesla warns against wet towel charging trick two months too late Webmaster Thu 25 Jul 2024 07:02:PM
0 8 Read More
Tesla warns against wet towel charging trick two months too late Webmaster Thu 25 Jul 2024 07:02:PM
0 9 Read More
Daughter of Hall of Fame pitcher Dennis Eckersley on trial, accused of abandoning newborn in cold Webmaster Thu 25 Jul 2024 06:12:PM
0 9 Read More
Daughter of Hall of Fame pitcher Dennis Eckersley on trial, accused of abandoning newborn in cold Webmaster Thu 25 Jul 2024 06:12:PM
0 9 Read More
Bits and Pieces Jump to new posts
'Situation in Pak is...': Harbhajan backs BCCI's decision Webmaster Thu 25 Jul 2024 05:19:PM
Former India spinner Harbhajan Singh has expressed concerns about Team India's potential trip to Pakistan for next year's ICC Champions Trophy, citing the ongoing volatility of the security situation there.

Source: 'Situation in Pak is...': Harbhajan backs BCCI's decision
0 20 Read More
Page 1 of 114 1 2 3 113 114
Newest Members
Rtuneion, JohnReid, nguyenthanhthuon, Rug_Rig_Fitness, Shelly
2,957 Registered Users
Pictures

NASA Picture of the Day

Astronomy Picture of the Day

Picture of the Day

Picture of the Week

Latest SOHO Solar Image
The latest solar image from the Solar and Heliospheric Observatory (SOHO)

NOAA / Space Weather Prediction Center

Live Web Cam's
Live Sydney Harbour Bridge Looking South

Live Sydney Warringah Freeway

Live Sydney M2 Motorway Lane Cove

Live Sydney Anzac Bridge

Live Hilo Bay Hawaii

Live Australian Antarctica Casey Division

Live Australian Antarctica Mawson Division

Live Mount Fuji - Japan

Ny-Alesund - Antarctica

AUS-CITY Live Weather
IDB Weather IDB Weather
IDB Weather IDB Weather
IDB Weather IDB Weather
Top Posters(30 Days)
Webmaster 2,475
Alisa 365
Forum Statistics
Forums60
Topics693,627
Posts728,241
Members2,957
Most Online4,158
Jun 21st, 2024
Top Posters
Webmaster 381,903
Alisa 64,175
Jedi Knight 4,142
reuder 557
apsattv 517
ShaRp 408
Big Chief 377
Flux 208
HQSS 138
Copyright 1996 - 2024 by David Cottle. Designed by David Bate Jr. All Rights Reserved.
By using this forum, the user agrees not to transfer any data or technical information received under the agreement, to any other entity without the express approval of the AUS-CITY Forum Admins and/or authors of individual posts (Forum Admins and DoD/USSPACECOM for the analysis of satellite tracking data).

Two-line elements (TLE) and all other satellite data presented and distributed via this forum and e-mail lists of AUS-CITY are distributed with permission from DoD/USSTRATCOM.

UBB Central

Interactive forums from Space, Science and Technology To General Interest, Personal and Spirituality.

AtomicSecured Linux

Reprise Hosting