AUS-CITY Message Forums

AUS-CITY Group Forums

Come explore with us!

Please also visit: IDB.COM.AU - IDB.INFO - IDB.ASIA - IDB.AU
Race Control News and Results Feed
YouTube David 'The Captain' - YouTube Wesley 'Iceman' - YouTube Alisa 'Black Mamba'
Twitch.tv David 'The Captain' - Twitch.tv Wesley 'Iceman' - Twitch.tv Alisa 'Black Mamba'
Odysee - 'F1 - The Captain' - Oydsee - 'FiA - Iceman' - Odysee - 'KingScaron'
Join our discord server - 'Formula Racing Club'
Join our discord server - 'F1 Formula Racing Club'
Join our telegram server - 'Track Limits'

Search AUS-CITY
Search Worldwide
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 347 guests, and 28 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
KSC PAD 39A
PAD 39A
KSC PAD 39B
PAD 39B
TLE DATA

IDB.COM.AU

For all your TLE downloads.

April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
AUS-CITY Recent Posts
would you believe me
by Webmaster - Thu 18 Apr 2024 06:00:PM
How MotoGP brakes work: Secrets of stopping a 220mph bike
by Webmaster - Thu 18 Apr 2024 05:43:PM
Hyundai enacts contingency plan after WRC Kenya fuel issue
by Webmaster - Thu 18 Apr 2024 05:34:PM
AUS-CITY Latest Photos
Art By MA
Art By MA
by Alisa, July 27
"5greenheart" by MA
"5greenheart" by MA
by Alisa, July 27
"3moons" by MA
"3moons" by MA
by Alisa, July 27
Art By MA
Art By MA
by Alisa, July 27
Art By MA
Art By MA
by Alisa, July 27
Popular Topics(Views)
AUS-CITY Earthquake Map
World Earthquake Map
AUS-CITY Advertisements
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
BluRay, DVD, Laser Disc and CD Jump to new posts
Resurfaced S.W.A.T. Quotes Make It Sound Like Finale May Have Left Fans Fuming Had CBS Not Reversed Cancellation Webmaster Yesterday at 06:32 PM
Despite CBS promoting S.W.A.T. Season 7 as the finale season prior to the surprise renewal, the finale might have made fans upset if that was the end.

Source: Resurfaced S.W.A.T. Quotes Make It ...Fuming Had CBS Not Reversed Cancellation
0 8 Read More
NCIS' Katrina Law Knows Fans Adore Jessica And Jimmy's Romance, But Her Latest Comments Have Me Worried Webmaster Yesterday at 06:17 PM
Jessica and Jimmy have been a fan-favorite couple on NCIS, but star Katrina Law's latest comments have me worried about their future.

Source: NCIS' Katrina Law Knows Fans Adore ... But Her Latest Comments Have Me Worried
0 8 Read More
Jokes Jump to new posts
would you believe me Webmaster Yesterday at 06:00 PM
0 6 Read More
I’m Excited For Disneyland’s New Expansion, But I’m Not Sold On The Proposed Lands Webmaster Yesterday at 05:59 PM
The Disneyland Forward expansion project hit a new milestone, but I wish I was more excited about the plans for the added space.

Source: I’m Excited For Disneyland’s New Expansion, But I’m Not Sold On The Proposed Lands
0 8 Read More
Tom Cruise Was Once Considered For Iron Man, But There Was Another Superhero Movie He Also 'Flirted' With Webmaster Yesterday at 05:57 PM
Tom Cruise's flirtation with the role of Iron Man is well documented, but apparently another superhero movie was courting him around the same time.

Source: Tom Cruise Was Once Considered For ...r Superhero Movie He Also 'Flirted' With
0 8 Read More
There's A Happy Ending To That Story About Hannah Waddingham Calling Out Paparazzi For 'Show Me Leg' Comment Webmaster Yesterday at 05:52 PM
Hannah Waddingham shares a happy update about what happened after a paparazzi told her to "show me leg" on the red carpet of the Olivier Awards.

Source: There's A Happy Ending To That Stor... Out Paparazzi For 'Show Me Leg' Comment
0 9 Read More
Motor Sports Jump to new posts
How MotoGP brakes work: Secrets of stopping a 220mph bike Webmaster Yesterday at 05:43 PM
The bikes’ 1000cc engines produce 270hp but their tiny contact patches and lack of downforce relative to cars costs them dearly in lap time when compared to a Formula 1 machine.For example, Valtteri Bottas lapped his 2019 F1 Mercedes in 1m32.029s in qualifying for the US Grand Prix at Austin’s Circuit of the Americas, compared with Maverick Vinales’ 2m00.864s in MotoGP qualifying there in ...Keep reading

Source: How MotoGP brakes work: Secrets of stopping a 220mph bike
0 9 Read More
Hyundai enacts contingency plan after WRC Kenya fuel issue Webmaster Yesterday at 05:34 PM
Neuville’s i20 N was struck by a fuel system issue at Safari Rally Kenya that ended any hopes of a podium finish.The problem resulted in the Belgian losing more than 10 minutes, dropping from second to fifth overall. At the time Neuville, who leads Toyota’s Elfyn Evans by six points in the championship, felt the problem wasn’t related to the rally’s unique set of conditions.Hyundai team ...Keep reading

Source: Hyundai enacts contingency plan after WRC Kenya fuel issue
0 9 Read More
Critics Have Seen The Ministry Of Ungentlemanly Warfare, And Opinions Are Mixed About Guy Ritchie’s WWII Action-Comedy Webmaster Yesterday at 05:25 PM
Critics are not in agreement over Guy Ritchie's World War II action-comedy The Ministry of Ungentlemanly Warfare.

Source: Critics Have Seen The Ministry Of U...About Guy Ritchie’s WWII Action-Comedy
0 8 Read More
I'm A Little Late To The Cheat Meal Party, But The Rock's Post Wrestlemania Meal Was Chef's Kiss Webmaster Yesterday at 05:14 PM
The Rock had himself a cheat meal carb party after his WrestleMania 40 appearance.

Source: I'm A Little Late To The Cheat Meal Party, But The Rock's Post Wrestlemania Meal Was Chef's Kiss
0 8 Read More
2024 NASCAR Talladega schedule, entry list, and how to watch Webmaster Yesterday at 05:08 PM
Hendrick Motorsports continued its winning ways at Texas Motor Speedway. Chase Elliott snapped a 42-race winless streak, fending off Denny Hamlin and later Ross Chastain in overtime.Chastain was on his way to finish second when he was hit from behind by a charging William Byron, sending him spinning into the wall. He finished 32nd.Larson appeared to have the strongest car at Texas, but suffered ...Keep reading

Source: 2024 NASCAR Talladega schedule, entry list, and how to watch
0 5 Read More
First Trailer For M. Night Shyamalan's Trap Seems To Give Away Major Twist For Josh Hartnett's Character, And I Need To Know More Webmaster Yesterday at 04:49 PM
M. Night Shyamalan's Trap trailer has dropped, with a Josh Hartnett twist so intriguing it's been revealed rather early.

Source: First Trailer For M. Night Shyamala...ett's Character, And I Need To Know More
0 4 Read More
Alexandra Daddario On Finally Embracing Her Own Style With Sheer Looks And More: 'It Took Me A Long Time To Get Comfortable' Webmaster Yesterday at 04:47 PM
Alexandra Daddario is known for red carpet looks, but her style wasn't always so confident.

Source: Alexandra Daddario On Finally Embra... Took Me A Long Time To Get Comfortable'
0 4 Read More
Zack Snyder Met With Leonardo DiCaprio To Play Lex Luthor, And I’m Blown Away By The Note Leo Gave That Eventually Influenced Justice League Webmaster Yesterday at 04:38 PM
Raise your hand if you knew Zack Snyder met with Leonardo DiCaprio to play Lex Luthor. Because it's crazy news to me.

Source: Zack Snyder Met With Leonardo DiCap...hat Eventually Influenced Justice League
0 4 Read More
Cam Waters to run NASCAR Truck race at Kansas Webmaster Yesterday at 04:26 PM
Waters will again drive the No. 66 Ford F-150 for ThorSport Racing. The 29-year-old has 11 victories as a Supercars driver and has twice been the championship runner-up. He currently competed for Tickford Racing.He made his NASCAR debut in the Truck race at Martinsville, saying that ti was "definitely wild, but I loved it." Waters was knocked out of the race after 176 of 200 laps, but walked away ...Keep reading

Source: Cam Waters to run NASCAR Truck race at Kansas
0 4 Read More
Jokes Jump to new posts
life of a hybrid Webmaster Yesterday at 04:00 PM
0 2 Read More
Vanwall working on 2025 WEC comeback with heavily-revised hypercar Webmaster Yesterday at 03:51 PM
Having not been granted a spot on the 19-car Hypercar grid for the 2024 season amid the arrival of Lamborghini, BMW and Alpine, among others, Vanwall is pressing ahead with plans to make a comeback next year, team boss Colin Kolles told Motorsport.com's sister title Motorsport-Total.com.The German outfit's Le Mans Hypercar will undergo a major upgrade for its planned return, with the biggest ...Keep reading

Source: Vanwall working on 2025 WEC comeback with heavily-revised hypercar
0 5 Read More
Perez: Red Bull can be more resilient to graining after Melbourne Webmaster Yesterday at 03:33 PM
Red Bull continues to be the dominant team in 2024, but its race performance was less convincing in last month's Australian Grand Prix, in which Ferrari looked to edge ahead.The Melbourne race was marked by heavy front graining, which is believed to be a factor in why Ferrari was so strong relative to Red Bull.Max Verstappen's early retirement meant it was much harder to make comparisons, but ...Keep reading

Source: Perez: Red Bull can be more resilient to graining after Melbourne
0 4 Read More
COTA: F1 and MotoGP double-header possible but not probable Webmaster Yesterday at 03:02 PM
Earlier this month it was announced that Liberty Media, the American entertainment company which also owns F1, acquired an 86% stake in Dorna Sports, valuing the MotoGP, WorldSBK and MotoE promoter at €4.2 billion.It revived the idea of the two championships experimenting with a joint weekend, which according to Dorna sporting director Carlos Ezpeleta was "not discarded" but not actively worked ...Keep reading

Source: COTA: F1 and MotoGP double-header possible but not probable
0 4 Read More
WRC 2025 rules limbo creating “critical” situation for teams Webmaster Yesterday at 02:36 PM
Toyota, Hyundai and M-Sport-Ford collectively wrote to the FIA opposing the governing body’s recommendations for next year, that include the removal of hybrid power from Rally1 cars alongside a reduction in aero and power.The thinking behind the FIA’s vision is to bring the Rally1 car more into line with the performance of Rally2 cars, which will be given a boost in power through an upgrade ...Keep reading

Source: WRC 2025 rules limbo creating “critical” situation for teams
0 4 Read More
World News Jump to new posts
An Aspen Estate Sells for $108 Million, Becoming Colorado’s Most Expensive Residential Sale Webmaster Yesterday at 02:30 PM
0 8 Read More
Expert will testify Bryan Kohberger’s cell phone was outside of Moscow on the night of the Idaho murders, defense says Webmaster Yesterday at 02:21 PM
0 8 Read More
Mercedes locked in "battle of fine margins", says Russell Webmaster Yesterday at 02:09 PM
The German manufacturer has endured a bruising start to the 2024 season, with it yet to finish on the podium and currently lying in fourth in the constructors’ championship - just one point ahead of Aston Martin.But while on paper its situation does not look too promising, Russell thinks that Mercedes' fate has been exacerbated by tiny elements - and a relatively minor uplift in pace would ...Keep reading

Source: Mercedes locked in "battle of fine margins", says Russell
0 4 Read More
Trump Trial Day 3 Starts With Outed Juror Quitting Webmaster Yesterday at 02:05 PM
0 8 Read More
Jokes Jump to new posts
i would just not drink it Webmaster Yesterday at 02:00 PM
0 2 Read More
Page 1 of 138 1 2 3 137 138
Newest Members
Rtuneion, JohnReid, nguyenthanhthuon, Rug_Rig_Fitness, Shelly
2,957 Registered Users
Pictures

NASA Picture of the Day

Astronomy Picture of the Day

Picture of the Day

Picture of the Week

Latest SOHO Solar Image
The latest solar image from the Solar and Heliospheric Observatory (SOHO)

NOAA / Space Weather Prediction Center

Live Web Cam's
Live Sydney Harbour Bridge Looking South

Live Sydney Warringah Freeway

Live Sydney M2 Motorway Lane Cove

Live Sydney Anzac Bridge

Live Hilo Bay Hawaii

Live Australian Antarctica Casey Division

Live Australian Antarctica Mawson Division

Live Mount Fuji - Japan

Ny-Alesund - Antarctica

AUS-CITY Live Weather
IDB Weather IDB Weather
IDB Weather IDB Weather
IDB Weather IDB Weather
Top Posters(30 Days)
Webmaster 2,951
Alisa 484
Forum Statistics
Forums60
Topics683,405
Posts718,013
Members2,957
Most Online3,142
Jan 16th, 2023
Top Posters
Webmaster 381,903
Alisa 64,175
Jedi Knight 4,142
reuder 557
apsattv 517
ShaRp 408
Big Chief 377
Flux 208
HQSS 138
Copyright 1996 - 2023 by David Cottle. Designed by David Bate Jr. All Rights Reserved.
By using this forum, the user agrees not to transfer any data or technical information received under the agreement, to any other entity without the express approval of the AUS-CITY Forum Admins and/or authors of individual posts (Forum Admins and DoD/USSPACECOM for the analysis of satellite tracking data).

Two-line elements (TLE) and all other satellite data presented and distributed via this forum and e-mail lists of AUS-CITY are distributed with permission from DoD/USSTRATCOM.

UBB Central

Interactive forums from Space, Science and Technology To General Interest, Personal and Spirituality.

AtomicSecured Linux

Reprise Hosting