|
|
|
0 members (),
1,755
guests, and
25
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
S |
M |
T |
W |
T |
F |
S |
|
|
|
1
|
2
|
3
|
4
|
5
|
|
6
|
7
|
8
|
9
|
10
|
11
|
12
|
|
13
|
14
|
15
|
16
|
17
|
18
|
19
|
|
20
|
21
|
22
|
23
|
24
|
25
|
26
|
|
27
|
28
|
29
|
30
|
|
|
|
|
There are no members with birthdays on this day. |
Volcano earthquake report for Tuesday, 29 September 2026
• M 1.3 - 5 km NW of The Geysers, CA
• M 1.9 - 4 km SE of Redway, CA
• M 4.7 - 97 km W of Petrolia, CA
• M 5.1 - 67 km NNW of Arthurs Point, New Zealand
• M 0.4 - 41 km NE of Adak, Alaska
• M 1.7 - 17 km N of Stanton, Texas
|
#10548
Wed 19 Jan 2005 11:27:PM
|
Joined: Aug 2004
Posts: 122
Astronaut Level 3
|
|
Astronaut Level 3
Joined: Aug 2004
Posts: 122 |
Thanks Drath Vader and Thanks Phil,<br /><br />The box has been operating very friendly so far. Finally I am able to get both Globecast transponder with my box.Special tanks to Drath Vader and Steven.<br /><br />Should I mind if the box will be corrupted? I have to by a FTA box in future anyway. I could still give Panamsat a malfunctioning box couldn't I? Why Phil and myself should be worried about?<br /><br />Lets just help each other and do not care about those who collapsed TARBS without bringing our channels to us,or providing an alternative way for that service (here in Australia). They do not care about us, Do they? <br /><br />Phil, when you are so concern about their property, I get a bad feeling.
|
|
CMS The Best Conveyancing solicitors conveyancing quotes throughout the UK
For any webhosting enquiries please email webmaster@aus-city.com
|
|
Forums60
Topics847,384
Posts882,179
Members2,960
| |
Most Online102,106 Jul 10th, 2026
|
|
|
|
|
|