</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Originally posted by mr_mixer:<br /><strong> I` ve got Twinhan sat card.4 fix dish one 2.4 mesh moving dish runing ok.<br />XP Pro oper system.Never had driver problem.<br /><br /> http://www.twinhan.com/product_satellite_5.asp <br />check this link .<br />System Requirements and all there.<br /><br />OFF TOPIC...<br />Sky Star2 is good too... </strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">If you are doing it on a wintel box (PC) the twinhan drivers are there in most applications except for XP Media Center (rats) <br /><br />If you are going some version/flavour of linux go for the SS2 as it has more out of the box drivers by far (try Gentoo *nix it is fun)<br /><br />Good luck<br /><br />*EDIT : an after thought: I just brought Nero Ultra 7 for my DVD burning for one of the Dels here, and it comes with a my home theatre app that is just off the wall, so if you do have a PC see a mate who has it and have a gekco at it.