Guys. Here is an interesting one... I emailed UBI to see what they have to say about the Polish Channel.. TV Polonia... Now we know that Puma Media have the contract ( Globecast) and I was wondering why UBI are still advertising it.. Here is the response I got<br /><br />"Thanks for taking the time to contact UBI World TV.<br /><br />We are still in the process of finalising our complete channel line-up for all languages we want to bring to Australia. At the moment we only have encrypted our Arabic and Turkish services. We are still working on our future Spanish, Balkan, Polish, Greek and Filipino packages.<br /><br />Unfortunately, we are still negotiating with Polish broadcasters to get the signal for some Polish channels in Australia, but since this type of contract takes a long time to negotiate, this process has not been finalised and we are unable to provide you with an estimate date as yet.<br /><br />Please be assured UBI World TV is very interested in having Polish channels as soon as possible in its platform."<br /><br />Anyone care to shed some light as to why they think they can still get hold of a channel that is already signed up with another company???