Hello All...<br /><br />Never expected to have a topic about me...<br /><br />Wow<br /><br />Anyway I am going to try to tone down my comments for at least this week "UNLESS" something of importance comes up.. Because I expect that in the next 7 days there will be signifant infomation comming from the other companies (non UBI) so untill then I will try to lay low...<br /><br />Cheers all<br /><br />Oh yea before I go.. ge I never saw such a bee in the bonnet...<br /><br />if we have a look here -<br /><br />We see this "skip" is making waves..<br /><br />"je bem ti mika, je bem ti Aust.. kermak"<br /><br />Dam the spelling is not right but those in the know will know what I am saying..<br /><br />Cathy B can go surf in the waves at Bondi with all her "AUSSIE MATES".. WOGS RULE and frankly I dont care what Cathy B says "daddy's little girl" or BM's best mate or hay this may be Regina feeling the heat with nothing better to do...<br /><br />Kathy go call FOXTEL subscribe up and watch the W channel....