|
|
|
0 members (),
1,755
guests, and
25
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
S |
M |
T |
W |
T |
F |
S |
|
|
|
1
|
2
|
3
|
4
|
5
|
|
6
|
7
|
8
|
9
|
10
|
11
|
12
|
|
13
|
14
|
15
|
16
|
17
|
18
|
19
|
|
20
|
21
|
22
|
23
|
24
|
25
|
26
|
|
27
|
28
|
29
|
30
|
|
|
|
|
There are no members with birthdays on this day. |
Volcano earthquake report for Tuesday, 29 September 2026
• M 1.3 - 5 km NW of The Geysers, CA
• M 1.9 - 4 km SE of Redway, CA
• M 4.7 - 97 km W of Petrolia, CA
• M 5.1 - 67 km NNW of Arthurs Point, New Zealand
• M 0.4 - 41 km NE of Adak, Alaska
• M 1.7 - 17 km N of Stanton, Texas
|
#13790
Tue 04 Jan 2005 04:18:AM
|
Joined: Sep 2004
Posts: 228
Mission Specialist Level 1
|
|
Mission Specialist Level 1
Joined: Sep 2004
Posts: 228 |
Satfreak, I did not mention anybody in my post here.<br />If someone recognized himself, that’s not my problem .....<br /><br />Phill, this is a free country, this is a free forum and above all free internet, I will go where ever I like.<br /><br />And stop chasing me around, like I sad, copy me where I mentioned you in my post?<br /><br />I don't touch you, you do not touch me and that's it.<br />I'm not your kind, you are not mine, we do not mix so it's better for two of us to stay away from each other otherwise it may get ugly here .....<br /><br />Like Satfreak sad, he will bring the facts and everybody will be able to see what's happening.<br /> <br /> <small>[ 03. January 2005, 08:19 PM: Message edited by: ja ]</small>
|
|
CMS The Best Conveyancing solicitors conveyancing quotes throughout the UK
For any webhosting enquiries please email webmaster@aus-city.com
|
|
Forums60
Topics847,384
Posts882,179
Members2,960
| |
Most Online102,106 Jul 10th, 2026
|
|
|
|
|
|