|
|
|
0 members (),
1,797
guests, and
27
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
S |
M |
T |
W |
T |
F |
S |
|
|
|
|
|
1
|
2
|
3
|
|
4
|
5
|
6
|
7
|
8
|
9
|
10
|
|
11
|
12
|
13
|
14
|
15
|
16
|
17
|
|
18
|
19
|
20
|
21
|
22
|
23
|
24
|
|
25
|
26
|
27
|
28
|
29
|
30
|
31
|
|
There are no members with birthdays on this day. |
World Earthquake Report for Sunday, 11 October 2026
• M 2.6 - 7 km E of Pearsall, Texas
• M 2.4 - 16 km N of Meadow Lakes, Alaska
• M 2.9 - 16 km NW of Fishhook, Alaska
• M 5.0 - 187 km ENE of Saipan, Northern Mariana Islands
• M 7.7 - 12 km WSW of Pitaloza Arriba, Panama
|
#15230
Mon 04 Apr 2005 11:54:PM
|
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 3
Space Trainee
|
|
Space Trainee
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 3 |
Hi,<br /><br />I've been watching this forum for a while, and now have a question ask.<br /><br />How can I get a UBI receiver? I contacted UBI customer service and they said they haven't got any. They gave me the names of a couple of suppliers in Melbourne who can supply such receivers (at your own risk). However, I am sceptical about dealing with third parties.<br /><br />Is UBI going to ever supply receivers? How else can I buy a receiver?<br /><br />Thanks.
|
|
CMS The Best Conveyancing solicitors conveyancing quotes throughout the UK
For any webhosting enquiries please email webmaster@aus-city.com
|
|
Forums60
Topics868,888
Posts903,684
Members2,960
| |
Most Online102,106 Jul 10th, 2026
|
|
|
|
|
|