quote: <br />________________________________________<br />Originally posted by tuppelo:<br />TARBS was much better - since UBI can not have PINNK, PINK Plus, BN and BK TV, there is no other good Serb channels left there. And no one wants to say what Serb channels are coming onto UBI. As well, with TARBS I had National Geographic, ESPN, Cartoon Network, MTV, Fashion TV and much more and I was paying only $49. <br /><br />Arabic and Spanish packages might be better but what about us from Balkan????????<br /><br />So sad <br />________________________________________<br />By the look at it the comparison was between the three packages Arabic,Turkish, and Spanish who said nothing about the Balkans?? <br /><br /><br />Debone, I don’t know how good are you with geography but Balkan don’t’ have any Arabs, Turks (apart from tiny territory which is bordering with Greece and something like 0.05% of their population lives there) and Spanish. What I meant, there are no Serb channels at all (I am mainly interested in Serb channels) but no Bosnian channels apart from Hayat, no Croatian channels ,etc. <br /><br />I repeat again, no doubt that UBI has better Arabic channels and maybe Spanish, but as someone already mentioned there are no European channels, and as well I would like to have ESPN, National geographic. MTV, Cartoon Network Fashion TV, BBC, as well included in the package as I had with TARBS, I don’t wanna pay For Foxtel to have these channels as well so I would be paying couple a grand a year for TV subscriptions…. <br /><br />Liski, <br /><br />I appreciate information you are providing, can you give any recommendations, what Serb channels are coming, at least on of them and as well how more to wait?????? Give me some date please no matter how far in future that is. Everyone here in Adelaide I know wants to subscribe to TV Plus since they have Serbian channels and I’ve been telling them to wait…don’t know what else to say……..