</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Originally posted by paphos74:<br /><strong> Your right Debono, UBI is so slow that we are all going to die before they do anything on their website or bring any Greek package!<br /><br />Well said Apsattv.<br /><br />And Liski, we probably should refrain from asking you questions because you don't give straight answers. </strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">paphous74<br />UBI have limited staff. And if I asked you to build a new 4 bedroom house with a 4 bay garage with a concrete swimming pool and after its finished the local council has to inspect it and pass it before you can move in. Now can you do all that in one day or maybe one week or maybe one month or even one year I bet not.<br />And I can tell you this it take more than one day or one week or one month to build a International Teleport and when you have 2 of them that twice the headache and when your finished building them you are not allowed to uplink to any satellite until the Teleport is inspected and approved and PASSED yes PASSED as we don't want to fry the satellite don't we.<br /> DO you get my point!.