|
|
|
1 members (Alisa),
1,132
guests, and
22
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
S |
M |
T |
W |
T |
F |
S |
|
|
|
|
|
1
|
2
|
3
|
|
4
|
5
|
6
|
7
|
8
|
9
|
10
|
|
11
|
12
|
13
|
14
|
15
|
16
|
17
|
|
18
|
19
|
20
|
21
|
22
|
23
|
24
|
|
25
|
26
|
27
|
28
|
29
|
30
|
31
|
|
There are no members with birthdays on this day. |
World Earthquake Report for Friday, 2 October 2026
• M 0.5 - 10 km SE of Winchester, CA
• M 1.8 - 65 km SE of Chalkyitsik, Alaska
• M 3.0 - 71 km NE of Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
• M 1.3 - 5 km NNE of Progreso, B.C., MX
• M 0.9 - 22 km ESE of Anza, CA
|
#17569
Thu 01 Sep 2005 09:20:PM
|
Joined: Feb 2001
Posts: 4,142
Assistant Launch Director
|
|
Assistant Launch Director
Joined: Feb 2001
Posts: 4,142 |
Reason I ask is many months ago I received an email from a young Kid speaking for his father asking about the availability of Iraqi channels in Australia. I said none but plenty of other Arabic channels. Now This community if full of Iraqi's somewhere in NSW I could be wrong somewhere near Bega. See when I crashed the computer I lost heaps of email address and the above was one.<br />So if you know whom I'm talking about this community either send me their details or send them an email about the new Iraqi channels on UBI. I Promised that if Iraqi channels came to Australia I would let them know and I always try to keep my promises.<br />Phil
|
|
CMS The Best Conveyancing solicitors conveyancing quotes throughout the UK
For any webhosting enquiries please email webmaster@aus-city.com
|
|
Forums60
Topics853,224
Posts888,019
Members2,960
| |
Most Online102,106 Jul 10th, 2026
|
|
|
|
|
|