UBI will not do itself any harm by updating the public of it's master plan and release to the public what is install for them in the future. I do not see the point of this information only being available to a select few. This will only create an "us and them mentallity". <br /><br />Phill, we understand that UBI do not have the capacity at the moment, but this will only be temporary and we the public have a right to be informed of what is about to happen in the future. And please do not give us the "be patient, all will be revealed soon" crap. Can you please explain the necessity of the private forum and why this is not available to the general public? Surely the public has a right to Know. This can only be interpreted as a public relations disaster. This makes me think twice of ever becomming a UBI sub, which I have been considering especially when the Greek package goes on air. But with this bullshit maybe I will not. Besides, now that we have ERT and Cyprus Sat maybe it is not worth becomming a sub, especially when we the public are treated with such contempt.