|
|
|
0 members (),
1,279
guests, and
25
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
S |
M |
T |
W |
T |
F |
S |
|
|
|
|
|
1
|
2
|
3
|
|
4
|
5
|
6
|
7
|
8
|
9
|
10
|
|
11
|
12
|
13
|
14
|
15
|
16
|
17
|
|
18
|
19
|
20
|
21
|
22
|
23
|
24
|
|
25
|
26
|
27
|
28
|
29
|
30
|
31
|
|
There are no members with birthdays on this day. |
World Earthquake Report for Sunday, 11 October 2026
• Moderate mag. 4.3 earthquake - North Pacific Ocean, 153 km southwest of San...
• M 3.0 - 33 km SSW of Nelson Lagoon, Alaska
• M 1.9 - 1 km NE of Woodside, CA
• M 6.0 - 7 km N of La Tronosa, Panama
• M 7.7 - 12 km WSW of Pitaloza Arriba, Panama
|
#19530
Fri 23 Dec 2005 03:31:AM
|
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 52
Astronaut Level 2
|
|
Astronaut Level 2
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 52 |
Hello everyone,<br /><br />I read everything you wrote in previous messages and make sence to me but I've got a question or maybe I would say a "clarification". <br /><br />I've got a TARBS box as well. I also have a FTA box "Dion" I've asked my sat technician if there is anyway to connect both to watch ERT as well and he said there is but it's "dangerous". Well not really dangerous but he told me I can burn out my LNB because TARBS is running on 240volts and DION is running on 180volts or something like that. Do you guys think this is true or he was bullshitting to me? <br /><br />What are your thoughts about that?<br /><br />P.S. Merry Xmas to everyone!
|
|
CMS The Best Conveyancing solicitors conveyancing quotes throughout the UK
For any webhosting enquiries please email webmaster@aus-city.com
|
|
Forums60
Topics869,708
Posts904,504
Members2,960
| |
Most Online102,106 Jul 10th, 2026
|
|
|
|
|
|