apsattv,<br /><br />That shit, Pink plus, was worthless from day one, in my oppinion! From others I hear it's the same feeling. The only thing is from time to time we get to hear some good Serbian music but most of the time we have to put up with the shit they feed us in the Diaspora. What even makes it shittier, apsattv, is the fact that the quality of the broadcast of the Serbian channels on TV+ is pathetic, shit, crap... The sound is low and distorted, mono and the picture is soooo fuzzy (due to the PAL-NTSC-PAL conversion). I don't even watch that shit anyway...It's my inlaws that watch it. Sure, Pink has made a program that is designed for us menthols in the Diaspora, but at least its Serbian language, the oldies can hear and it gives 'em joy.<br />It's for this reason that TV+ knows they can ask for any price irrespective if the oldies can cough up the doe or not. This is where we, the younger generation have to pitch in and get it for 'em as they, plainly cannot afford it!<br />Now when we obtain this service for them, we have a look at what we just signed up and see the crap that's being shoved down our throats...<br /><br />Add to this that we are now committed to a 15 Month contract for three shit channels (with no hope of English channels at all), you now see why I recon we have been delt a raw deal!!!<br />...and so on and so forth... Get the picture?<br /><br /><br />Vlad...