Hi P Debono,<P>The good old HQ they are a fairly good old car, I liked the HJ LE version best.<P>I have a big heavy tank too, Have a VK Valiant 4 door with 340 warmed a bit, raced it in super street a bit, pulls low 12's, best time to date has been a 12.17. Just can't quite get it into the 11's. New fuel injected 360 going in soon, that may push the beast into low 11's. It too is a bit on the heavy side, 1550KG's with the 9".<P>Petrol sux these days, the val is running 12:1 slugs, no hope on super, pings at 2000 rpm just for crusin I use Optimax with Nulon Octane Booster, gets me 5000 RPM without pings, get serious and in goes the VP C12, but at $3.80 per litre, not a crusin fuel, Avgas works well but its a worry when the EPA start sniffin ya tanks.<P><BR>I went to the last 2 meetings at Castlereagh, shame to see it go, was out in the middle of nowhere for years, then they sub devide and shut it down. Better watch what we are saying here or everyone will start saying we are a bunch of old farts <P>If I can work out how to post a pic of my Val in a message I will do so, its a smick looking car <P>Cheers,<P><BR>Stan.<BR>