|
|
|
0 members (),
1,503
guests, and
23
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
S |
M |
T |
W |
T |
F |
S |
|
|
|
|
|
1
|
2
|
3
|
|
4
|
5
|
6
|
7
|
8
|
9
|
10
|
|
11
|
12
|
13
|
14
|
15
|
16
|
17
|
|
18
|
19
|
20
|
21
|
22
|
23
|
24
|
|
25
|
26
|
27
|
28
|
29
|
30
|
31
|
|
There are no members with birthdays on this day. |
World Earthquake Report for Monday, 5 October 2026
• M 1.5 - 13 km E of Yountville, CA
• M 4.2 - 20 km W of Luzon, Philippines
• M 1.9 - 59 km S of Whites City, New Mexico
• M 3.6 - 12 km SW of Volcano, Hawaii
• M 1.9 - 19 km NW of Westbrook, Texas
|
#27844
Tue 22 May 2001 07:10:AM
|
Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 52
Astronaut Level 3
|
|
Astronaut Level 3
Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 52 |
Help,<P>Im running Windows Millenium, (Beta ?) on a pentium III @ 600Mgz,,<P>I just installed an expansion card to get two more 9 pin comm ports..<P>after stuffing around I now have my original comm port 1 & 2, but the card gave me comm port 5 & 6..<P>how can I change this to 3 & 4 instead...<P>when I work this out I'll ask about the two additional printer ports on another expansion card, that conflict with my 3 1/4 floppy drive !!!<P>cheers Frank.. []images/icons/default/mad.gif" border="0[/]
|
|
CMS The Best Conveyancing solicitors conveyancing quotes throughout the UK
For any webhosting enquiries please email webmaster@aus-city.com
|
|
Forums60
Topics857,958
Posts892,753
Members2,960
| |
Most Online102,106 Jul 10th, 2026
|
|
|
|
|
|