Hey all...<br />I'm having a really annoying time with my internet connection. I have a 256k broadband ADSL connection and the stupid thing is I'm paying $90 a month for downloads that are approx. 2kbs, this is primarily because of my uploads, my upload speed is 7kbs and this means my downloads are often killed off or downloads so slow that ADSL has lost all meaning.<br /><br />One method I've tried out is NetLimiter. This program is great. Does exactly what I want. Their is one problem though. My sister's play around with the settings and the result is as detailed in the first paragraph. I need a program similar to NetLimiter but with a security lock so my sisters don't cause the internet to upload too high. I do allow uploads of course, it's only to be expected if you want to download from anyone.<br /><br />One one more note. I don't want to use QoS.... I think that's the abbbreviated name... Quality of Service or something like that in XP...<br /><br />In anycase. Help is wanted. Thanks in advance