I am Greek and can say Ant1 gets boring after a while and yes it " WAS " the best sought out channel when there was nothing else but now there is a large selection of Greek channels available Ant1 doesnt look so attractive anymore <br /><br />Most of the Greek channels are timeshifted to Australian Times look at the adds etc they all quote AEST time Star only shows Australian Times, Mega show USA and Australian times<br /><br />Alpha International is timeshifted to Australian times<br />do abit more research in ur channels i say as most of the UBI channels have been specifically tailored for our region<br /><br />Again SelecTV getting ERT will hurt us all so i hope UBI get it and put it FTA as this only started to happen when SelecTV aquired rights to ERT<br /><br />[]Lipski !<br /><br />I didn't like your comment that ANT1 was "an ok channel"....It is actually the most sought after greek channel in Australia ! As a matter of fact, Greeks are willing to pay a minimum of $50 -60 a month (and some even more) just to have ANT1 on FOX or OPTUS !!!!.....Done any research on this ???....Can "YOU" get it for the greek's at what SELECTV is offering ??? I am not having a go at you but seriously ..... isn't 24.95 a fair price for people that "only" want ANT1 ..??<br /><br />Foxtel wouldn't have it for "nothing" in their package and secondly .... how many greek channels apart from "MEGA" ..actually tailor their programing for pacific viewing ???....It's a WINNER !!!......<br /><br />I love the fact you have 6 or so premium greek channels but the response from people that are watching them is the "time slot" doesn't suit them and that they have to stay up all night to view their fav program !! ... Bit harsh on the "already" whinging Greeks don't you think ?..... [/]