This is an email I recieved just moments ago from a person who reads this forum he did't want to post it himself and wanted to remain anonymous so I'am posting this on his behalf

Dear lazersat

Just wanted to inform you with my experience with the TV Plus service recently if you wish to post this on the forum I would like to be kept anonymous for personal reasons

The picture quality of TVPlus is absolutely atrocious, there is NO other word for it!
If the service isn't connected to a 15 year old set, then don't bother subscribing. If you're watching it through anything made recently, then you'll be thoroughly disappointed.
It's honestly like you're watching an internet feed (is TVPlus actually using the internet to get the signal over?). It's an absolute joke that such a service exists in the 21st century, and that you're actually forking out 60 bucks a month. I do not recommend TVPlus to anyone with a decent television. If you can get your hands on a 34cm black and white TV then go for it, otherwise stay well away!

Regards
With Held