Originally Posted by jaremt
Originally Posted by ARABIC PACK
Hi guys,

I want to make complain to ubi world tv about the blocking of its channel to some programs because we are paying for the whole packing which contains channel that should be viewing 24 hours without any blocking from ubi without any reasons.

Liski if you work with ubi take this message and pass it to your manager and example of that is the iraqi games that are boradcast it throught aliraqia on ubi world tv which i contact aliraqia and they said to me all the programes that are viewed on aliraqia have the full rights to be viewed anywhere in the world as i promised to contact aliraqia so aliraqi have the full right to view the games onn their channel and to be broadcast it to australia without any blockage from ubi.

I HOPE this will solve the problem and i hope i see the next game on aliraqia without any blockage.

THANKS..

Hey Arabic pack

Can you please read what is said above from Liski!
I cannot understand for the love of Money how THICK some are when it come to Television Rights which includes any sports in and outside Australia.
For God sake this has been repeated to many time about the rights of who can show what on any pay tv platform.
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH Please all of you.

First you don't have the right to speak to me that way
Second I'm not talking to u obviously so shut fuck up and the second time don't put Ur self in this situation or I'll fuck u up okay. the second thing i don't say about the money i said about watching a game on channel provider of paying TV while the game was on sbs free channel. i didn't ask about money you dump. So the last word for me shut fuck up okay.

SALAM MUHYEE