And for something completely different...

I love Judge Judy. Yes, reye I know she has been around on TV forever, and for many years I took a break from her. Then one day a month ago, I felt compelled to see her again. Suddenly I couldn't get enough. And I'm still all keen on her show and anxiously await each episode. Almost like a food craving where you suddenly want and feel you will never tire of the food, but you eventually do... dunno

Anyway, I think it is a soul craving and I use TV this way. Does anyone else? Where I need some sort of structure and knowledge and I watch reality TV until I get the pattern down. Lately I have needed to see modelled super strong boundaries. That is Judge Judy. I agree with most of her judgements, some I cheer out loud! cheer Only a few I don't agree with as far as my intuition. But one thing is certain...JJ knows exactly what she thinks. Logic rules her world and she wields it like a master! Her boundaries are at the very least made of brick, but could easily be made of steel. It appeals to me to know my boundaries that well. I admire the heck out of her! Teach me, Judge Judy, teach me! omgosh