|
|
|
0 members (),
1,506
guests, and
23
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
S |
M |
T |
W |
T |
F |
S |
|
|
|
|
|
1
|
2
|
3
|
|
4
|
5
|
6
|
7
|
8
|
9
|
10
|
|
11
|
12
|
13
|
14
|
15
|
16
|
17
|
|
18
|
19
|
20
|
21
|
22
|
23
|
24
|
|
25
|
26
|
27
|
28
|
29
|
30
|
31
|
|
There are no members with birthdays on this day. |
M 6.5 - 177 km W of Nikolski, Alaska
• M 1.2 - 6 km W of Orcas, Washington
• M 0.8 - 86 km NNW of Karluk, Alaska
• M 1.4 - 49 km N of Valdez, Alaska
• M 3.2 - 2 km SW of Signal Hill, CA
• M 1.7 - 49 km SSE of Nelchina, Alaska
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 352
Mission Specialist Level 2
|
|
Mission Specialist Level 2
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 352 |
Hi, Ilovemykids I am angry when I hear your story. Same story different setting - every time.
7 cops!! wow do you possess firearms so it would take 7 cops. I bet you don't but I bet every cop had their guns stuck on their hips ready to use if needed. Hey, imagine if some cop when they came to someone's house accidentally let their gun off and it killed the kid. I bet you the parent would somehow be blamed for it and the cop gets off scott free. And that reminds me of a short clip that I saw (based in America) where some woman cop accidentally shot someone - because in stress situations we loose our gross motor skills and so putting the finger on a trigger is fine motor skill. "step aside (bang) oh shit, I didn't mean that to happen"
|
|
CMS The Best Conveyancing solicitors conveyancing quotes throughout the UK
For any webhosting enquiries please email webmaster@aus-city.com
|
|
Forums60
Topics865,780
Posts900,576
Members2,960
| |
Most Online102,106 Jul 10th, 2026
|
|
|
|
|
|