This is my current problem and my contact is court ordered, the Dept are ordered to make sure I have no less than so many hours a month, but I'm making them do it around my work hours but they won't and therefore I've been denied.

Then they have a hide to say to me that because I've contested the order, I'm not working with them to gain trust! HA! The hide of the hypocrits! Where does it show they've ever tried to work with me?! Oh not at all...No negotiation on their part or anything! At least I sought the professionals out to do the goals expected of me in the case plan which with professionals declaring I didn't have these issues in the first place, the goals were met instantly!

If the Dept are acting in the best interest of my children and my counselor's have told me to look after myself as this is considered to be in the best interest of my children - then I'm just taking the advice of my professionals which I used in court! Good move too....

If the judge thought of siding with the dept, he had no chance with professional reports from 4 different professions (2 I sought out to help my case). But I have to admit I have a very sensible Magistrate!

I am no good to my children being in debt, depressed, broke and starving!