PROFILE OF MY DChS WORKERS: to a tea!

SUPERFICIAL CHARM: Here's a favourite of every DChs worker to make out they are you and your child's friend...and they wonder why their efforts at rapport building don't work with parents and their children.

MANIPULATIVE AND CUNNING: I've shown this side in affidavit's proving this with fact of deliberate breached non-abidance of the ACT!

GRANDIOSE SENSE OF SELF: They try to become your child's parent, thinking they are doint a better job of it with the crap decisions they make without consultation with the rightful guardians/adults in that child's life...

PATHOLOGICAL LYING: Affidavits, reports and letters are filled with this let alone speeches in court and to anyone who listen...

LACK OF REMOSE, SHAME OR GUILT: You clearly see this when a parent has lost a child to death that was in care!

SHALLOW EMOTIONS: This goes hand in hand with pathological lying...it's all an act and facade to suck in the parents and children's confidence and trust without having to earn it!

INCAPACITY TO LOVE: This is expected if there is no remorse, shame or guilt along with a conscience!

NEED FOR STIMULATION: Which is why they don't follow the legal rules in doing anything by law!

LACK OF EMPATHY: Goes hand in hand with incapacity to love. They don't want to feel there fellow humans pain therefore don't try! How can they say they understand a child's issues then? Oh another pathological lie!

POOR BEHAVOURIAL CONTROLS/IMPULSIVE NATURE: Another word for this is hypocritical...when they've pushed the parent beyond no return!

EARLY BEHAVIOR PROBLEMS/JUVENILE DELINQUENCY: Yeh they were masters at getting away with crime and delinquency, most likely by making out someone else was the fall guy! Explains the no friends bit!

IRRESPONSIBILITY/UNRELIABLILTY: That's why the parents end up soooo frustrated due to everything runnng late, nothing put in for court, contact canceled etc...and again goes hand in hand with being manipulative and cunning!

PROMISCOUS SEXUAL BEHAVIOR/INFIDELITY: So never be married to someone working for the DEpt...makes sense if they can habitually lie, being cunning, have no shame, love or empathy...don't know how a marriage would last!

LACK OF REALISTIC LIFE PLAN/PARASITIC LIFESTYLE: Another hypocritical moment where they sprout 'STABITLIY' but don't do it themselves...yeh great e.g's..

CRIMINAL OR ENTREPRENEURIAL VERSATILITY: They are versatile in getting away with illegal activities as is clearly seen with forums like this showing their above the law actions...

All promoted by the government mind you!

Thanks Rainbow, I've really come to know my DChs workers inside and out now...this fully describes them to a tea...for sure!