|
|
|
0 members (),
1,207
guests, and
27
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
S |
M |
T |
W |
T |
F |
S |
|
|
|
|
|
1
|
2
|
3
|
|
4
|
5
|
6
|
7
|
8
|
9
|
10
|
|
11
|
12
|
13
|
14
|
15
|
16
|
17
|
|
18
|
19
|
20
|
21
|
22
|
23
|
24
|
|
25
|
26
|
27
|
28
|
29
|
30
|
31
|
|
There are no members with birthdays on this day. |
Volcano earthquake report for Wednesday, 7 October 2026
• M 1.2 - 4 km W of Fuig, Puerto Rico
• M 2.5 - 179 km WSW of Adak, Alaska
• M 4.0 - 57 km NW of Jumla, Nepal
• M 1.3 - 4 km W of Fuig, Puerto Rico
• M 1.2 - 13 km SE of Verlot, Washington
• M 4.7 - 106 km NE of Hihifo, Tonga
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 515
Payload Specialist Level 1
|
|
Payload Specialist Level 1
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 515 |
Bias begins simply because the person was charged... Innocent or guilty.
People like those who work at DoCS believe that if the person was charged - then that person MUST have done it... Or they wouldn't have been charged.
|
|
CMS The Best Conveyancing solicitors conveyancing quotes throughout the UK
For any webhosting enquiries please email webmaster@aus-city.com
|
|
Entire Thread
|
Channel 10 At 5.30pm
|
I Hate GOV, DEPT
|
Tue 04 Nov 2008 08:18:PM
|
Re: Channel 10 At 5.30pm
|
I Hate GOV, DEPT
|
Tue 04 Nov 2008 08:31:PM
|
Re: Channel 10 At 5.30pm
|
kickemout
|
Tue 04 Nov 2008 08:35:PM
|
Re: Channel 10 At 5.30pm
|
kickemout
|
Tue 04 Nov 2008 08:37:PM
|
Re: Channel 10 At 5.30pm
|
I Hate GOV, DEPT
|
Tue 04 Nov 2008 08:37:PM
|
Re: Channel 10 At 5.30pm
|
DocSniper
|
Tue 04 Nov 2008 08:44:PM
|
Re: Channel 10 At 5.30pm
|
I Hate GOV, DEPT
|
Tue 04 Nov 2008 08:49:PM
|
Re: Channel 10 At 5.30pm
|
I Hate GOV, DEPT
|
Tue 04 Nov 2008 08:50:PM
|
Re: Channel 10 At 5.30pm
|
rainbowchaser
|
Tue 04 Nov 2008 08:57:PM
|
Re: Channel 10 At 5.30pm
|
kickemout
|
Tue 04 Nov 2008 08:58:PM
|
Re: Channel 10 At 5.30pm
|
I Hate GOV, DEPT
|
Tue 04 Nov 2008 09:28:PM
|
Re: Channel 10 At 5.30pm
|
I Hate GOV, DEPT
|
Tue 04 Nov 2008 09:29:PM
|
Re: Channel 10 At 5.30pm
|
I Hate GOV, DEPT
|
Tue 04 Nov 2008 09:34:PM
|
Re: Channel 10 At 5.30pm
|
I Hate GOV, DEPT
|
Tue 04 Nov 2008 09:39:PM
|
Re: Channel 10 At 5.30pm
|
I Hate GOV, DEPT
|
Tue 04 Nov 2008 09:41:PM
|
Re: Channel 10 At 5.30pm
|
rainbowchaser
|
Tue 04 Nov 2008 09:46:PM
|
Re: Channel 10 At 5.30pm
|
I Hate GOV, DEPT
|
Tue 04 Nov 2008 08:45:PM
|
|
Forums60
Topics862,664
Posts897,459
Members2,960
| |
Most Online102,106 Jul 10th, 2026
|
|
|
|
|
|