I have difficulties when it comes to clothing for my son.
I used to have lots of clothes for him but because he spends 1 night with me I have to dress him in clean clothes and send back the clothes he has come over wearing because if i dont the carers complain that i dont return the clothes they buy for him.
They never send underpants or socks, telling my son that he has already left all his undies and socks a my place (which is impossible as he always returns to their home with the exact clothing in his bag, mostly it is sports uniform including sport uniform socks so they have to be returned with his uniform for the next week) And the clothes that they have started sending are horrible. They dont match they, look old and tired, and when i have him wear things i have brought for him, that look nice or have a name brand, they wont return them. Also to this when i ask my son about these items he tells me he is not allowed to wear them!

My mother brought my son a tuxedo for a wedding we attended, I requested the carers return it to me. They claimed that they couldn't find it!! so he must not of taken it to their home or they had already returned it.

I think that this is one of the things carers try to do to make us look bad.
Expecially if the carers (as in my situation) have gone to court against you becauser they want to KEEP your child.